for Gate:Thus The Army Of the Second Polish Republic Fought There!

4/28/2017 c5 cv snowblind
after 19 years in development hopefully it will have been worth the wait.
4/20/2017 c4 ATP
20th century army would crush empire.
Gratuluję.Jednak Polska i tak była skazana,więc może jakaś ewakuacja przez bramę?
Zamiast rządu londyńskiego -rząd falmarcki.A bramę da się utrzymać nawet przeciwko sowietom
i ich 300 dywizjom.
4/20/2017 c5 ATP
Please continue,but do not stick to in Gate do not conqer Empire for political reason
- each and every other country would go for Every 20 century military would crush
,then soviet come 16 years later,you could have Polish goverment
on Exile in Falmart.
2/12/2017 c4 Guest
One idea I have would be for Walter Christy to show up he was a rather brilliant designer of Tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles. He was rather difficult to get along with some times and people in the United States Army got fed up with him but Poland being a little more desperate could be more receptive to his ideas.

On the story mechanics you need to separate the dialog lines instead of putting it in one block of text. look at the writings of the other autgors her to get an idea of how it should be laid out. Your plot lines are good but these blocks of text make it difficult to follow it.
1/14/2017 c3 57Perseus12
Great chapter indeed!
12/6/2016 c3 19Predator7
Dude use MS word.
12/5/2016 c3 18Empty Promise
You do know that you can use Fanfic to type thing right? When you go to submit a document to publish, you have the option of writing it yourself, on site, this also allows you to use italics and different fonts.
Just some advice.
11/28/2016 c2 DekerVke
Huh... I was kinda surprised when I saw this fanfic. I was, out of boredom, checking out new Gate fanfics when I stumbled upon your fiction. For while I was wondering if I read description right. A Gate fanfic with Poland... And even in interwar period. While I prefer modern armament, your story gives a rather interesting premise, because, compared to other Gate stories, this one has a one interesting thing, a "little" bit difficult political situation on our side of Gate. Because who we could trust after we just recreated our country? Only Romania and France were on good relationships with us. Two powers and we between them... And then Gate shows up... A undiscovered land, with lot of manpower, resources, fairly easy to conquer, and we stay at only connection to it... It could be said that we are fucked. But on other side Reich will need time to rise, and Russia is under political disorder. So optimistically around 2-8 years to prepare, pesimistically under one year. Isn't this great! Hehe... I wonder how will my fellow countrymen write this story. A good premise nonetheless, but... You need to improve your writing skills. While I'm still learning English and my writing skills are non-existent, I have read enough stories in english to see that something is wrong. For start I think you should make some free space between some of yours sentences. Now it is pretty much a wall of words and that's not a good thing, especially if someone reads on smartphone. Summarizing, keep it up, improve yourself, and show everyone who is the boss! If you want I'm open to discuss whatever you want.
11/25/2016 c2 57Perseus12
Nice speech and I really like it! Huzzah, for the Second Republic of Poland! Hip-hip-Huzzah!

11/20/2016 c1 SSWTalon
When will the winged hussars arrive? Lol
11/17/2016 c1 Perseus12
Great chapter and I like it! Please continue update new chapter, the excitement thrills me!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service