FanFiction.Net
for Extras from Fate and Choice

4/30/2020 c1 Guest
Please, Post the other stories you wrote and scrabbed,. There is practically no other stories of Harry getting adopted by Hotch. I really loved the one about Harry pretending to be Nevile and I dont care if they arent finished, like I said there isnt any other stories.
1/26/2017 c1 14Makurayami Ookami
This was good too.
11/21/2016 c1 3Siruba Tsubasa
"Merlin, where else to you put your bears?" That line cracked me up. It's absolutely hilarious.

I'd love to see more of those "abuse Foyet" shorts.
11/16/2016 c1 8tlcroft
Oh,God and Goddess but some of these are wickedly funny! I can see why you had to cut them but I love that you gave us a chance to see them. I almost feel sorry for Foyet in the first one; it must really be frustrating to have your targets really really underwhelmed by you. And I wish you had wrote the snake interview; it would have been downright hilarious. Though Harry wanting to set the AU Dolores Umbridge on fire comes close. He is never going to forgive her for that year.
11/16/2016 c1 7Adri1577
I like reading about Hotch threatening the Dursleys as well as all the ways to get rid of Foyet. I would also love to read about Harry's first Christmas and birthday in Hotchner household with BAU - we could always use a few more chances to smile and laugh reading this story :)
11/16/2016 c1 23Rori Potter
Wow. Look forward to more.
11/16/2016 c1 Guest
... awesome take out, like the patronus so much.
waiting for more