for Immortal Ikari

8/30 c27 Akin2018
Like the fact the next chapter will be Shinji fighting on the moon. Keep it up signed Akin2018. I am glad you came back to this one. :)
8/27 c26 Udin
Ini kapan lanjutnya mas, udah lama nih belom dilanjutin ceritanya udah mau kelar nih, tar siapa yang menang mas?
8/27 c26 Udin
Woi kapan nih fanfic lanjut udah mau selesai nih bentar lagi abis
8/25 c26 Guest
when will you continue this fanfic? This fanfic is almost over, right? main battle between shinji and the demoness then what will happen to gendo after the immortal game is over. friends, please finish your old fanfic first and then make a new fanfic, I read that some of your fanfics are already in the middle of the story and will soon be complete.
11/23/2019 c26 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
11/22/2019 c26 15StraightedgeEpyon
I guess there are things more frightening than death. Now will she set the stage for her and Shinji's final battle
11/21/2019 c26 fictionelement777
This is the definition of mindf***ing. Also, the best punishment.
11/21/2019 c26 Akin2018
I am glad this story is continuing. Keep it up until the end signed Akin2018. :)
10/6/2019 c1 Annon
Just a bit of trivia from highlander that you missed or didn't use. Immortals are never born. They are all found as babies.
8/1/2019 c25 James Birdsong
Cool
6/22/2019 c25 Akin2018
Good chapter I can feel the hate that the demoness has for her mom. I do hope I can see a flashback chapter to see how all of this began, and the creation of the prize from your idea on how it was made keep it up signed Akin2018. :)
6/21/2019 c25 fictionelement777
I sense someone getting TRIGGERED next chapter.
6/21/2019 c25 StraightedgeEpyon
Okay I just had to say for the record and as a fan of Street Fighter the first 90s movie was kind of decent Legend of Chun-Li was horrible. Assassin's Fist completely nailed it. I would like to see more Street Fighter references in the near future from you. Are we getting close to their eventual battle?
3/25/2019 c24 2ChimaTigon