for The Best Is Yet To Come

4/17/2019 c2 KHARAKI TAKAN
This was a good read must admit would have liked to see more of this one.
1/12/2018 c2 48Webdog177
Hey there! 'Stumbled' across your profile while trolling around and decided to start here because, quite frankly, the idea of Ruby failing at English amuses me. I was an English teacher for, like, ten years so that also attracted my attention.

Blake and Ruby (while not my OTP) is a cute ship - and I like the idea of Blake tutoring Ruby and becoming friends from that. Its a really idea and has a lot of different ways it can go. Also, the fact that fairy tales have been known and proven factor with English creativity (especially in academics) really helped move the plot along.

All in all, I really liked it, and I look forward to see what else you got in the wings. Onto the next fic! :D
12/2/2017 c2 Guest
Funny my English teacher say's the exact same thing.
11/20/2016 c2 9Lavits Dragoon
Nice story. I know you don't like fluff, but you're really good at it! Doing the things we don't want to do makes us better at it. I feel like you have already figured that out though.

I find it really weird that a 47% is a passing grade. Are the tests in Ireland that much harder? A 70% is a passing in America. Our difficulty curve is probably much lower than the one you had then.
11/17/2016 c2 RatedRSuperStar87
I wish you told me you had this out. I've been waiting for this since your Ruby/Cinder cancer fic. This is just what i hoped for. Thanks for this.
11/17/2016 c2 5Minesniper
47% is a passing grade? Fuck me, we need to get at least 60% here, and it's competitive enough that you can't afford to get less than a C, which brings the acceptable minimum up to 70%!
11/16/2016 c2 Guest 4
First of all, happy birthday. Secondly, pretty good story but some grammatical errors after the first line break of the second chapter, otherwise it's pretty solid all around.
P.S. I can tell you don't like fluff from the almost complete lack of it in your stories.
P.P.S. Surprising to learn that a 47% is passing in the Irish school system, as a filthy American the lowest passing grade I've come across is a 55%
11/16/2016 c2 11Gwynevere Whisper
I really enjoyed this. Much Ladybug fluff makes me happy. Can't wait to read what you have planned next for writing. Keep up the great work and have a nice day.

-Reaper