FanFiction.Net
for Pray for Predators

5/22/2021 c5 Guest
You've got me on the edge of my seat here, and the tension between the characters and the uneasiness caused by the island feels so real :"" I do hope this story might be updated soon! You're a brilliant writer
7/25/2020 c3 51Mako-clb
I thought I would re-read this, which was probably a bad idea because it reminded me how much I like it and that it isn't finished. But it is a really good mystery. I keep trying to figure out why the island is burning. I have several ideas, but there aren't enough clues for me to properly guess. Was it a Buster Call? Was it some sort of plague? Was it a great battle? So many possibilities…
5/14/2020 c5 1hi09
Wait, what? No! Don’t leave me there! Right when it was finally building up, too! I love the way you subtlety mention Robin’s past, definitely raises the tension. That applies to how you write the mood in these chapters too. Like when Usopp walked in, i definetly still felt the tension from their discussion. And then Chopper came back and everything settled down and its just beautiful description. Please update soon, I can’t wait to see where this is going.
3/8/2020 c5 51Mako-clb
I see it's been some time since you updated this, and it seems you may have given up, but I hope you don't. It has lots of potential.
2/19/2020 c1 Mako-clb
Oh, Robin's line at the end does not bode well, but I can't help but think it might be a red herring. I can't wait to see what happens.
7/3/2019 c5 ShizuoNara
Do you plan on continuing this? I’m dying to know what happens next! Everything about your writing is just perfect...
12/3/2018 c5 26Jukori
awww I love this ff so much! can't wait for the next chapter :)
9/3/2018 c5 moi
very good chapter. especially the 'interrogation' part . both Sanji and Nami are well portray and is a good selection of characters for that scene. Luffy' s concern with sickness is especially great as well as Nami s ability to sense his concern, these tiny gestures are what create characters.
9/3/2018 c5 14Fairykick
Looking forward to the next one
9/2/2018 c5 16Sarcasticles
Okay, so I've not been reviewing this as I should, but you've got me 100% invested. I'm a sucker from good Robin content, and I'm curious how you're going to develop this when the SH don't learn her backstory till later in canon
9/2/2018 c5 1ScarletSwordman
Thanks for updating! I was looking forward to the episode and I enjoyed it very much. I love how you describe the tension and concern that Nami expresses.
I'm really intrigued as to what Robin is hiding, it's obvious that the island reminds her of her past but maybe it's something else?
Please update as soon as you can, I really enjoy this story! :) and sorry for my bad english: c
8/12/2018 c4 Guest
uh, this is getting really interesting! i love this chapter and am super curious what is up with zoro. i also love how well you characterize sanji xD soooo good!
8/10/2018 c4 moi
I like how there is a continuous build up of unease. and how you stressed Robin being a new member. can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/10/2018 c4 Guest
Honestly, your writing is so lovely and captivating to read, and the tension you've slowly built up has me on the edge of my seat! You really have a grasp on the characters and their mannerisms, and everything feels smooth and natural. Out of the whole crew, Zoro is by far my favorite, and I'm can't wait to see where this goes next! Hope you continue soon!
8/3/2018 c3 Guest