for Medic!

10/27/2020 c1 Guest
This story is really good. Can you make a sequel?
3/4/2020 c1 Guest
Would love to see a continuation of this with Medic taking Harry to see all his old friends and maybe they all getting beck together somewhere and raising Harry themselves.
Also, does Medic have magic. Is that what Petunia was hinting at? That would be cool - and Medic could introduce magic to all of Team F and Harry(and explain Voldemort and that war?).
12/13/2019 c1 Thristan
Yes, very smart to make anyone like Medic angry with you. Seems legit considering the dursleys
8/6/2019 c1 2Sevvus
I really enjoyed this, I've actually just gotten into the tf2 fandom, and medic is my favorite. I really wish this was more then a ine shot, I'd be so down to read more :3
5/25/2019 c1 Dove
Im sorry, just... doves dont put their heads under their wings, i own 3 and they sleep with their head out
8/6/2018 c1 1Gizmo Gear
I wanna see MOAR! I love stories where Harry is raised differently!
5/22/2018 c1 Sagittarius Aquarius
This was AWESOME! YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE!
3/6/2018 c1 Spider's Claw
I know its a one shot but you have something good here. Id love to see it expanded upon even as just a series of one shots to just cover the basics. Like harry's first day at hogwarts. Or how the final battle would go, ect.

Either way. Great fic and best of luck with all of your future fics and writing!
12/18/2017 c1 Rocky Shackleton
I like it. Please make more. There are a lot of interesting things you could do with this concept.
11/20/2017 c1 8Phantaum
Great Story, and a nice read. Though I am curious about how the medic will react to all this Magic Business and Project Scar. But as a self contained one shot, it was pretty good, and I like that. Although, I was hoping the Medic would have had to lay the smack down on the Durselys...
6/5/2017 c1 1KnellaLuna
I would love to see Medic's reaction to Harry getting his letter! Great story!
5/15/2017 c1 Guest
C'mon! Update already! You got me hooked with this chapter and then leave? No, you get your ass back down in that chair and start writing already.
AnnoyedReader
12/22/2016 c1 whionmesnaleh
aaaahhh I love this story so much! TF2 and Harry Potter crossovers are so scarce :/Too bad this is a oneshot. But I loved it all the same
12/7/2016 c1 8Fredd8
This is awesome! IT EXPLAINS SO MUCH. Too bad it's only a oneshot. :P Will you do more?
Also, I am wanting to draw more about Harry and Medic's relationship. XD
11/20/2016 c1 44MonoSheep
I wished you made a sequel to it.
19 Page 1 2 Next »