for Imperfectly Purrfect

5/21 c2 beccabj22
This AU is sooooo awsomeeeee! ️
It's not every day that I can read a story with this cross over, it's really amazing! ️
I hope u can finish this wonderful story author-san
2/1/2018 c1 Leen Ananzeh
wait so Shinichi is a girl?!
11/1/2017 c2 6tyner1125
plz update
10/25/2017 c2 3whataboringlife
Can the next chapter be in Adrien's PoV?
6/11/2017 c2 Guest
there are some mistakes during the french part ...
sorry! I couldn't help myself :P

but, other then that, it's good!
tbh, I opened this fanfic just by curiosity, I wasn't expecting anything really.
But now, you've caught me into it! :D I'm interested! tell me more, please
5/18/2017 c2 3SakuraKoi
good I want more
3/31/2017 c2 Guest
Please don't let this be like most other crossovers. I was relly enjoying this.
3/11/2017 c2 Guest
Ooooh, quite the intruiging start! I'm very interested in what will happen next.
1/15/2017 c2 2AgentOriana47
ples update... this is really interesting
1/12/2017 c2 Momochan77
This is a really interesting story! It's wonderfully blended. A perfect combination of Case Closed and Miraculous Ladybug. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
12/30/2016 c2 AgentOriana47
omg please update! this is amazing!
12/27/2016 c2 13sebasu
Ah this chapter had so many twists and turns that I couldn't stop reading. I did feel as if the fourth wall was broken at the mention of a short story, but that could've just been me. I can't wait to read more of this story and see how much escalates, especially with her curse coming back.
12/7/2016 c2 James Birdsong
Good two chapters of course
11/28/2016 c2 SB
Great chapter! It seems like Adrienne and Shinichi might be starting a friendship? Shinichi needs more true friends, especially if Ran let her down. :( I hope Marinette doesn't become too sad or jealous.
11/19/2016 c1 sebasu
I absolutely love it. I'm dying to see what happens next and it's making me regret not having watched Detective Conan sooner. You have earned yourself a frequent reader my friend.
17 Page 1 2 Next »