for You're Shaking My Confidence

11/27/2019 c21 Random65
This too good.
11/26/2019 c2 Random65
Wait my bad, wrong review.
11/26/2019 c1 Random65
Woah never mind this doesn't have a happy ending. Well good read, even though Ruby isn't that well anymore.
6/25/2017 c13 A Random Commie
I do nothing even remotely close to fucking goats, thank you very much.
4/27/2017 c21 Thanatos564
Good story and also a good ending though wish we could have seen Ruby bond more with Cerezas. And wish we could have seen Ruby's reaction to Yang not being with Pyrrha.

P.S Did anyone else read this before "You're Breaking My Heat" accidentally?
1/24/2017 c21 Yubella
well since your done I guess its time for me to continue mine on wat. good ending but I was hoping I'd see more bonding and stuff between ruby and the brat.
1/20/2017 c21 14Stack96
This was a really good story with a really good ending. I'm going to miss it. Especially since it's one of a kind.
1/20/2017 c21 5Minesniper
Ayyy! Just in time for the f*cking epilogue!

Aren't I great?

Well, I don't really have much to say... oh I'm sure Ruby gets hit by a car or something the second the story ends- you can't fool me with this fake happy ending!
1/17/2017 c21 Guest 4
Fair enough on the egg thing. I can't say I'm happy about this story ending slightly early, but I fully understand why. The story was at a good natural endpoint and so you ended it. Everything was wrapped up, epilogue was great everyone gets the ending they've earned. P.S. I personally don't feel like Yang and Pyrrha breaking up was shoehorned in. It was a perfectly resonable thing to happen.
1/17/2017 c21 Ishkahrhil
not the feel good comedy ending I was looking forward to, but it works, and is nice
1/17/2017 c21 dedeats
It was a wild ride, thanks for seeing it through to the end.
1/17/2017 c21 22Haley Earthstone
Nice epilogue. Nicely set up to end it here, or do a sequel.
1/17/2017 c21 2the kitty killer
This story did not end in a lap dance. You have disappointed me... Or so I would say if it didn't have a same-gender science baby. Hurray!
1/17/2017 c21 8GhostFace95
I'm surprised you put a happy ending. Somethings is wrong
1/17/2017 c21 1Tosiaki
If anything'd be great, I think some kind of slice of life sequel. At least if you don't have a better idea, but if not, at least a slice of life sequel. But if you're simply done, that's okay too I guess.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »