FanFiction.Net
for So this is Naruto

11/27/2016 c6 4lizyeh2000
Yay another POV change can't wait for main story! Thanks for updating!
11/27/2016 c6 19Girl-luvs-manga
Did you purposely repeat that one paragraph?
11/27/2016 c6 1SlytherclawDevin
There has to be some backlash towards this :( Danzou will try to take control of her I'm sure.
11/27/2016 c5 19Girl-luvs-manga
Well at least she's being honest.
11/27/2016 c5 Raikaguken
will the chapters get longer?
11/27/2016 c5 NatNicole
Ha-ha, interesting twist! *thumbs up*
11/26/2016 c5 mors omnibus
You're improving! I'm starting to really enjoy this story! :3
11/26/2016 c5 1SlytherclawDevin
Love the point of view :) First thing I did notice was that you put "feet" instead of "feat", but that is all I caught so far good job! Hmm...This is a unique twist! They already know! I mean, I have seen fanfiction where they start to suspect, but, they never actually seem to find out or the main character seems to find some way to shrug it off.
11/26/2016 c5 4lizyeh2000
OMG yay thanks for the change of pov send virtual cookies! Thanks for updating! (Honestly thought inoke was a boy kind of wish she was)
11/23/2016 c2 1SlytherclawDevin
Once again, you summarize everything. Don't just tell us, write it out. Make a chapter dedicated towards her relationship with her family. Draw it out! Just please try not to simply state things. You can fill so much more when you describe things!
11/23/2016 c1 SlytherclawDevin
This was pretty good! It could have more description as this feels more like a summary more than anything. You do have some issues with your grammar, so I do suggest something like grammarly to help you. And if you don't/can't have one, I'll totally help you out. I like the idea and background of your character. I would love to see her reaction to being alive again, especially since she "killed herself". Like will she suffer with depression? Either way thanks for posting and I will hopefully keep up.
11/23/2016 c4 19Girl-luvs-manga
I wonder if it's Itachi.
11/20/2016 c3 Guest
Make longer chaps pls :D I like your idea :)
11/20/2016 c3 Guest
Nice story! :D
11/22/2016 c4 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Please do inoichis pov!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »