FanFiction.Net
for Jubilife High - A Loner's Secret

11/4/2020 c7 Guest
Pls update
11/20/2019 c7 genotram
im very new to reading and stuff but i really loved this you should continue
5/1/2019 c7 10SkeletonKnight
I just realized how bad my writing is, & I'm not dead
9/21/2018 c7 blank-name33333
please finish this story
6/25/2018 c7 10DarkestLightOfHope
Aww... They finally made up.. and its kinda weird how my next chapter for Hold My hand is so similar to this one. Nevermind, I guess great minds think alike.

So he used to cut himself? The past must be pretty devastating for pushing him to that extreme. Hopefully Dawn wouldn't run away from him.
6/25/2018 c7 twilight sparkle
Ash used to do self harm? Well, I don't blame him! I also do self harm and say what noe? Windiken stole this story too? I'm so gonna post this on a site I'm on! Anyways, I really enjoyed this short chapter! I hope to see further updates when you can do it! Bye!
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies!
6/25/2018 c7 ketchum09
wait did he just copied your story and then flame you what the hell! this chapter was good you know and the way you go about it and don't worry about short chapter.

All the best for your other stories. You are doing awesome.
4/1/2018 c1 DarkDragon663
is the cheek marks a star vs the forces of evil reference
2/9/2018 c1 Windiken3
Shit storey!
1/22/2018 c1 Palchykarioza
Nice story. Also its me Elliot from. The Dawn/Hikari fan club
12/9/2017 c6 2ShadowMan287
Nice chapter
11/17/2017 c6 twilight sparkle
Awesome chappie! I really loved it! Update soon, and if that anime is on the list of kissanime, then its an anime, if not, then its a manta, well, thats my guess, bye!
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies
11/16/2017 c6 10DarkestLightOfHope
Really nice chapter..
And gosh boys and their fights...!
Anyways, i saw how you used the 'past ' and history in the last scene... and gosh! Dawn really do sound irritating.. Poor Ash!
6/26/2017 c5 Guest
Great chapter keep on going
6/24/2017 c5 2ShadowMan287
Good to have you back! I guess it's about time I get back to my stories as well.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »