for A risk worth Taking

2/7 c2 Juvia21
Oh please tell me that this isn't all there is and more updates will be coming!
12/27/2020 c2 ZB3
Excellent story, so far! Pleeease update!
10/23/2020 c2 5H-Camila-fan
Love the story! Can’t wait for updates. Hopefully soon!
10/18/2020 c2 Lucy Maud Montgomery
I love this so much... the ONLY founder time travel story I’ve found that is absolutely AMAZING
1/28/2019 c2 Dancing Dragon Gurl
Wow! This is very interesting! Why did you stop though?! Please continue this story! It's very interesting.
1/20/2019 c2 KiwiVirion
this is a unique take on founders fiction, and I hope you continue. do you still need a beta?
1/14/2019 c1 scabiorgirl
Do u finish strories...?
12/24/2018 c1 6jlove34
I hope you resume posting, since you state in your AN that this and the sequel are finished and it’s going on two yrs. Thank you
8/14/2018 c2 Bibbity88
would love to see this continue or be adopted!
5/27/2018 c2 Teamei
Really cool perspective, a really good angle. Really fun...hope youll continue it
3/15/2018 c1 Jasmine1313
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I love love LOVE this story and have been trying to wait patiently for a new chapter but it is getting really really REALLY difficult! Please update!
2/19/2018 c2 olivia williams
great story more please
1/22/2018 c2 tulsa turns
pretty please, update soon
11/12/2017 c2 rosalinne09
This is a very interesting story. Please continue!
10/24/2017 c2 masoxrista
I haven't been this excited about a founders fanfic in years. Please! Please continue. I also would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations on the success of your detail work. It felt like I was reading in HD. Considering that Hermione has such a deep-set mistrust of divination, it may rankle her more than a bit hag she's the centre of a prediction. I cannot wait!

I have high hopes for this fanfic and really, I have a feeling that I will not be disappointed.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »