for Operation Horton

3/17/2018 c40 didinou
Sublime
2/19/2018 c40 Guest
Would love for you to do another Wilson story! I enjoyed this one so much.
2/16/2018 c39 MarkyV
loved the story...Malcolm is one cool character. aaai hope you write him up in another story... Brilliant, damn brilliant
2/10/2018 c39 15joel.underwood.5
I can't imagine Chad ever making cookies. Although, I would agree that there'd be a huge mess.

Tom & Alice Horton in the Amazon. What a picture!
2/9/2018 c38 coloredwords
I'm happy Malcolm is staying. Although he should give Sonny a break when it comes to Will.
Can't wait to see how you end this.
1/28/2018 c38 willsonny
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter
12/31/2017 c37 Fanfic
BORING!
12/27/2017 c36 coloredwords
Ah Wilson love. my favourite kind.
Chad is such a dopehead.
I have a little trouble believing both Gabi and Abigail don't own a credit or debit card. Especially Abigail.
But it was funny none the less.
Sorry for not reviewing the last two chapters. They were both great as well.
Happy Holidays to you too.
Can't wait for more
12/24/2017 c36 mARKYv
Oh Will, Will. Why did you let that twirp Sonny any where near you? Why couldn't you just tell him that there was no way back... You deserve so much better.
12/23/2017 c36 willsonny
Can't wait for the next chapter
12/23/2017 c36 joel.underwood.5
Fun chapter.

Malcolm and Sonny need to find some (dare I say it?) common ground for Will's sake.

Nice. I'll like WilSon anytime!
12/23/2017 c36 19lil-aber-lisa
hahahahahaha what an ending
12/14/2017 c35 Marky V
THANK GOD... I r4eally misse3d this story...I had to hold off screaming by reading another gstory ( WILLING IT TO BE ), but that goodness your'e back...

Now this is interesting, what will happen now? Will Victor denie any involvement in controling Will, what will sonny and Sami do?

Can't wait to see

Love ya
12/14/2017 c35 15joel.underwood.5
I almost feel sorry for Victor, he didn't know what he was doing, although he of all people should know better than to press random buttons.
12/14/2017 c35 aphass
I can't wait to see Sonny's reaction because even though he probably knows much about his uncle Victor's past he may have figured Victor wouldn't ever cross a line and try hurt his family for Will, i think the thing he needs ispeople pressuring him to make a decision about Sonny one way or maybe Will decides he needs space from everyone while he focuses on himself and his daughter.
210 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »