for Dumbledore's Eleven

12/14/2020 c4 Maefind
I love the way you characterized the Cloak of Levitation. This story is hilarious and well written. If you could manage to at some point find a way to come back to this story and write more of it, that would be awesome! Don't stress yourself out in the process though. if you can only handle one project at time and that means that this story has to wait, that's fine. I am definitely following this story in case you ever come back to it though.
1/3/2019 c1 Morning Songbird
It's awesome
12/22/2017 c4 3PhoenixFeather29
That's amazing ! Don't worry, take your time to update ! I hope there will be more scenes between Snape and Stephen ! And poor Cloak !
3/14/2017 c3 Sham
Attempt Two: gonna use the Eye. Stop time, pick him up, and leave.

Stephen would/should view the Dementors as abominations connected to the Dark Dimension, he doesn't like the Dark Dimension.
3/11/2017 c3 10GreyMajesty
This is great! Please continue, I'm dying to see where this goes. Beautifully written.
2/19/2017 c3 25HawkDramione
Omg you did not kill the Cloak!
2/6/2017 c3 1Brownies Are Awesome
:O NO NOT THE CLOAK WHYyyyy
2/6/2017 c2 Brownies Are Awesome
-.- Tonks are you kidding me
2/6/2017 c1 Brownies Are Awesome
THIS MAKES ME SO HYPED
2/2/2017 c3 4tcl7189
Wow... Just wow
2/2/2017 c2 tcl7189
Ohhhh... The dreaded call of the Murphy... "what could possibly go wrong?"
2/1/2017 c3 Cookizilla
No physics classes at all? Going into a medical profession? I call hax. Thanks for the chapter!
1/18/2017 c1 Oh I am Slain
A fun, light-hearted start. And a few tense or serious moments too. I'm hoping that's the tone for this story in general, since I'm quite enjoying it. :)
1/5/2017 c2 23Jedi Alex Colbent
That last line... clearly, Tonks is not familiar with Murphy's Law.
1/5/2017 c2 9marsolino
She just had to say it, didn't she?
22 Page 1 2 Next »