for For Life, for you, for I didn't know any better

5/5/2005 c1 tamsfanalways123
I just wanted to say how much I love this story. I love the way that you explained the reason for Chris leaving T.C. and going to train for the F.B.I. It makes since with her upbringing and background as navy fighter pilot that she would feel uncomfortable being married to her commanding officer. Of course being Chris, she would not say anything about how she felt and T.C. would not have a clue.

But your story was a great way for all the fans of Chris and T.C., that were upset about how the writers wrote the last two seasons (such as myself). This is a excellent story and I hope you consider writing a sequele because I would love to read more about their lives as parents and with Chris being a FED.

Once again a very well written story with a creative author.

Thanks for keeping T.C. and Chris alive.

Tamsfanalways123
2/25/2005 c1 Jennie
Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your Chris and T.C. fanfic story called " For Life, for you, for I didn't know any better". I absolutely love the characters of T.C. and Chris and I loved them as a couple, although I thought the writers of the show handled Chris's exit poorly. Your story has shown a wonderful way in which the show could have kept on going or at least explained why Chris left (explain better than they did).

I hope you are going to write more Chirs and T.C. fanfiction stories because I love reading stories that are focused on their characters relationship. In my opinion, there are not enough stories written about T.C and Chris.

Thanks for the wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it and I occasionally will go back and read it again when I feel like a nice story about the love between Chris and T.C.

Great Job. Hope you continue writing more.
7/12/2003 c1 3Callaway Queen
Hey. great story again! damn i could read these all night long.the kissing scenes were so sweet. i almost cried.this could be a perfect episode. i love it.tc and chris all the way!

callaway queen
2/21/2003 c1 17Chiquinta
I reckon you should backtrack a bit and use that scary phone call to make a case for Chris and the old guy.

I can just imagine it.

Chris has just discovered she's pregnant and fusses over whether to tell her partner. She does and he gives her the biggest lecture of her life. All of a sudden they are whisked away to solve their case and the bad guy has a gun pointed at Chris. And then at the crucial moment, Mr Old Guy dives in front of his junior partner and takes the bullet that would have otherwise killed her baby.

*Sigh*
2/13/2003 c1 glory 02
That´s great I really love your storys they´re great

TC and Chris are so cute together and then with a baby

love it love it love it

please hurry up with broken angel
2/9/2003 c1 pacificbluegirl
That was great! I really like your stories, new or old and PLEASE update Broken Angel! (quick!)