for Snow White and The Huntsman

11/15/2020 c1 KESACKETT32463
What is Prohibited
St. Petersburg College is committed to preventing sexual violence and sexual harassment on all
of its campuses. If you experience any form of sexual misconduct, including unwelcome sexual
advances, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking, on campus or at any
College-sponsored activity, we are here to help. Please see below for important information
about policies, procedures, contact persons and resources.
This section constitutes the policy of the Board of Trustees (BOT) of St. Petersburg College on
Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct including Sexual Harassment. This policy applies fully to
all students and all employees.
BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.332, Sexual Misconduct Rule
BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.332, Sexual Misconduct Procedure
Reporting Contacts
Sexual Violence
Sexual violence involves physical sexual acts perpetrated against a person’s will. A number of
acts fall into the category of sexual violence, including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault,
sexual battery, or other forcible felony during which a sexual act is committed or attempted, as
further defined under Chapter 794 of the Florida Statutes.
The central issue here is consent, or the lack thereof. Consent is a positive, voluntary, continuous
permission to engage in a sexual act.
- Consent is not passive or silent.
- Consent to one form of sexual activity cannot automatically imply consent to another
form of sexual activity
- Consent may be withdrawn at any time
- Previous relations or prior consent cannot imply future consent
- Consent cannot be given by someone who is incapacitated by drugs or alcohol or who is
otherwise unconscious
- An individual may also be unable to give consent to his or her age or intellectual or other
disability
Domestic Violence
Domestic violence is defined as a crime of violence which may include assault, battery,
aggravated battery, sexual assault, sexual battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, kidnapping, false
imprisonment or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death of one family member
or household member by another family or household member.
Dating Violence
Dating violence is defined as sexual violence between individuals who have or have had a
continuing and significant relationship of a romantic or intimate nature, and as further defined
under Florida law.
Stalking
Stalking is defined as willfully, maliciously and repeatedly following or harassing another person
as to pose a credible threat to that person and as further defined under Florida law.
Sexual Harassment
For more information about sexual harassment please visit the College’s Sexual Harassment
website. 10OK
10/2/2020 c1 Guest
sure there will be lemons
8/27/2018 c1 Guest
Add some info on Ruby and whisses relationship
7/26/2018 c1 Alex Myler
Amazing, do more
2/9/2018 c1 DioRezi
*hopes for a new chapter before March*
*prays for 2 new chapters before Easter*
1/25/2018 c1 Darth Moros
pls pls update you can do it bose
12/11/2017 c1 1Salamence989
Hurry up and update
11/18/2017 c1 n47y
I really like this chapter, plz continue! I will love to know what happen next!
3/20/2017 c1 forgot my login
I've been reading your stuff since TTCOC was only at the part where percy kills all the stuff and sits on it and the hunters found out about him, and when you posted this I was like wtf is rwby? Now a good while later i'm aggressively reading all the rwby stuff that I can, so thanks for showing it to me. Also good job on writing as usual, and hurry up and update something damnit, unless you have something going on, in which case I hope everything works out ok, and also an AN would be appreciated on why you've been gone so long.
1/29/2017 c1 deathtoe
I could use a new chapter, and congrats you made me add a new ship to my fleet
1/19/2017 c1 SAMurott
Continue plz! This is amazing
1/13/2017 c1 Mannyegb
This is a really good story and i hope you will update soon because I want to read more of this story.
1/7/2017 c1 Lubbock1
Hey this looks like the begining of a pretty badass story! Keep up the good work!
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
Wow this is really amazing! I cant wait for more, you did such a good god at protraying their personalities and their little quarrels. I can also tell that this will be a slow building romance which are always the best kind. I hope to see more soon! Good job and thanks for the story!
12/2/2016 c1 SANCHO
This fic is magnificent so far! I can't wait for the future chapters and see how thei relationship progresses
26 Page 1 2 Next »