FanFiction.Net
for Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Glory

1/25/2022 c54 nmbiad
I am enjoying this series please continue
1/16/2022 c54 TakoEatemployee
this is really good and well written I suggest posting this in space battles as well and not just here in FFnet since gundam fics are quite rare in there and well written ones are quite popular
12/29/2021 c54 Al
You could also bring in g-reco technology a bunch of Zaku iv with plasma or photon torpedoes would be insane
12/29/2021 c54 Al
Or you can colonize Venus instead .
12/29/2021 c54 Al
Continuing from the space race idea. You could go over how mobile suits and mobile armors are doing in the civilian sector. Like how does civilian feel using a Apsaras to mine the asteroid belt or work on mars/Jovian moons/mercury colonies.
12/29/2021 c54 Guest
You could always do a space race between zeon and Earth federation to colonize mercury. Like how the u.s.a and Soviet Union race to the moon.
12/31/2021 c53 Alex j White
Or you can try a space race between zeon and earth federation to colonize Venus. Like how the U.S.A and Soviet Union race to get to the moon. You can also explore how mobile suits and mobile armor effect the civilian sectors thorough out the solar system.
12/31/2021 c54 Alex j White
Maybe add g-reco elements and technology.
12/26/2021 c54 Deathwing
Well for the idea/request part I would like to see the development side or POV here in places like zimmad or zeonic concerning the mobile suit like seeing how zimmad struggles with the zuda and see if it’ll be a success or not or inspiring them towards the Dom as you said in the last chapter or that plan with the Gouf.

It’ll be also interesting to see the result of Tem attempting to pitch to Sakamoto on the pet project and see how that went would be interesting if the Kaiser was there too in convincing knowing how influential that pet project would be or maybe seeing how that pet project is progressing overall and interactions with him and Biden/Adams.

Another interesting thing would be the progress of that agent and his adventures in Japan just to see what he’s been up to since his station there.

That’s all for me on what I’d like to see so far. Aside from that, I’m just glad this story is continuing again.
12/25/2021 c54 Gnormann
Mostly good but the full chapters of religious Christian rhetoric was a slog to get through.
12/27/2021 c53 5Many Faced Mage
And the Face Today is? Greek Gundam pilot!

Now we see the politics of the UC. Health care and earth. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
12/26/2021 c54 Thekiller7
Always a pleasure to read this story.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
12/24/2021 c54 Kelmoria
What do the power armor prototype look like or were based on?
12/23/2021 c52 Many Faced Mage
And the face Today is? Greek Gundam pilot!

Nice to see you back in the saddle. I really liked what you did with this jacket I want to see how the family is growing and changing. It looks like the iron princess is starting to develop a heart. I really love the story about the family. Keep up the good work I’m looking forward to win the battle start I know that won’t be for a while.
12/22/2021 c52 9Solmanthe1st
LETSA FUCKING GOOO! EARLY CHRISTMAS BABY!
391 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »