FanFiction.Net
for Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Glory

12/20/2021 c54 29SulliMike23
I am so ready for the next chapters when they arrive. I hope the Zeon give the Feddies a decent dose of humility.
12/20/2021 c54 5Many Faced Mage
And the face of today is? Greek Gundam Pilot!

Nice chapter. It was cool seeing the future pilots of Zeon in action. I look forward to seeing more and it’s great to have you back in the saddle.
12/20/2021 c54 Tau4298
Glad to see you posting again on this story. Can't wait to see the reactions of the earth sphere when their plans backfire on them.
12/20/2021 c53 Imperial warlord
Surprised there were more than one update.
12/20/2021 c54 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Happy to new chapter.
10/31/2021 c51 Leu5rly90
This is a great story that I have been following for awhile!

I just would like if more updates to the story were made more often but I understand if you can't.

if your canceling it can you release anything telling readers like me what your plans for the planed story saga and it's end.

for now I can only think about your plans for the Federation Civil War Between the Colonies & Earth Member States that want a decentralized federal government & Terran loyalists along with what's going on in Neutral Colonies.

also if possible can you tease what plans you have post civil war sans mars?
10/12/2021 c51 4Fallen-Ryu
Finally got this done and read after about several days worth of off and on reading, and I have to say well damn done!

As a catholic I can also attest the whole reincarnation or possible visions of another life with the knowledge of the world your currently living in would definitely cause a crisis of faith, though the constant seemingly flip flop of world domination and strengthening zeon and then going for democracy seems…conflicting.

But otherwise having conflicts and issues with your advancements and policies? This is looking great, and I can’t wait for the one week war, or world war 4 as it seems to be gearing up too.

Hopefully the jourgmund cannon can be seen as a defensive fuck you weapon, or if need be a way to end the war with orbital bombardment…cause that fucking monster of a gun is terrifying to behold it’s firepower.

Add in that downsized it could be used as a way to protect colonies and planets from orbital bombardments or colony/asteroid drops?

You got yourself a damn fine offensive and defensive weapon. What better way to get the federation to surrender then to aim the big fucking gun with a few fellow sibling guns at the federations main base and threaten orbital bombardment until they surrender?

Could be a good idea, as along as zeon can keep the federation from mounting a counter attack in space, which case zeon’s best bet is to blockade earth and focus on taking out federation space assets and then place the siege cannons into position. Don’t need computer targeting when you got good telescopes that can examine the ground and figure out where the main base is and utilizing computers to guesstimate the best shots to maximize the damage there.

Add in blasting the federations intelegence head quarters and you can probably force them to aye for peace…while having the land invasion as a distraction.
7/5/2021 c51 Quyen26
This is one of the few uc gundam fics that goes into this much detail. The interactions between characters, the politics and even the action everything was well balanced. Even if its SI you managed to make the characters feel grounded. This is definitely on of my favorite fics.
6/19/2021 c51 Thekiller7
Hope you pick up the story agian, so few good Gundam fics out there
5/22/2021 c51 Guest
Hope this gets updated I wanna see the butterflies
5/21/2021 c51 Frau Baumann
Reached the latest chapter very interesting story hope this gets updated soon.
5/21/2021 c51 Guest
Welp reach in the latest chapter will wait for new updates to hopefully come soon please, since I really want to see how the butterflies changed things.
4/27/2021 c27 Blackholelord
I will state that Ramba Ral was clearly showing signs that he was losing it, even in the anime series. He was so zealot about his beliefs. Hell he might be right about Zabi family in the anme series, but yet the way he went about it. It was so zealot-like, and it got worse by the end of his life. Sure he wanted to preserve the ideals of Zeon Deikun, but he was overbearing to tell the truth.
2/23/2021 c51 Kraut007
Cool stoy. So get a SI Ghiren, how changes a lot of things for the better but still screws up in some pont and cannot predict what kind of butterfly effects his doing creates. Anyway, I really like how this goes into depth about stuff like domestic politics and industries instead of the usual simplistic "Zeon pulls insane superweapons out of its nose". Also, I like how lots of other canon characters have POVs here, fleshing out their role in this new world. Intresting implication on how the Zabi family dictatorship will not be remain any way...
10/24/2020 c1 Guest
Please continue your story i really liked it
391 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »