for When it Rains

11/4/2020 c9 54Jennaya
An interesting original story. Impressed it didn’t follow the cookie cutter many do. I’d like to read more about Rook and Stevens they would have fit into the series perfectly.
6/12/2020 c9 16mittengal
Good action story! One question- not clear what happened to O’Connor.
5/23/2020 c3 Guest 64
I love the interaction between John and Rodney in this chapter.
5/18/2020 c2 Guest 64
Great character development! I love the interaction between the characters.
5/18/2020 c1 Guest 64
Great start!
5/20/2020 c9 20shestarsky
Great job, sounds like you got Sheppard and Ronon just right.
5/15/2020 c9 Guest
Thanks for finishing this story!I read it four years ago and was sad when it stopped before the end.
7/29/2019 c8 Vadercat
You never finished this story and it's very good. I wish you would complete it, the suspense is good and I want to hear more about your new characters!
8/6/2018 c8 2Elise Deschat
Oh no we've been left on our own at the river abandoned by our author...do we escape or will fate deal us a more dastardly blow?

Please continue, despite a few missed words, you have built a good story...don't leave us in the cold or should I say rain...
8/3/2017 c8 Lasciella
Awesome story I look forward to reading more
6/4/2017 c1 Vadercat
You've got to finish this story. What happens to the rest? The Col. is clearly sick, Ronon is pretty badly injured as is Franks, how do they get home? Will Franks make it or will he die and if he makes it will Sheppard send him back as unsuitable for Pegasus? So far the story is very good, but dont abandon it!
1/9/2017 c8 24parmakai66
ok now that I'm hooked...
1/6/2017 c8 Cavegirl
I love your story. There was never enough Ronon whump out there. Can't wait to read more of it
12/31/2016 c8 Astrida
I think that this safely qualifies as "worst boot camp exercise ever"! I would love to see John and Ronon's report once they got back home. Compare John's report with Ronon's, that would be really interesting!
12/30/2016 c8 Guest 64
They are all truly being tested, and it looks like they are all riding to the occasion. They just can't seem to catch a break. Looking forward to seeing how they get through the next obstacle. Looking forward to your next update.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »