for Star Butterfly VS Jackie Lynn Thomas

1/16 c3 7Starco4everr
Please update,more
12/27/2019 c2 Dewey x Lena
Boy if I was Marco I wouldn't go out with Star or Jackie because they are both being immature and selfish. God you two Marco is not a prize to be won!
12/3/2017 c3 15Unknown Meloetta lover
Ahh man I wanted to see Star Narwhale magic Jackie to death! Good cat fight though.
3/10/2017 c3 wolf
poor but lucky marco if those girls keep up thier intensity i can see him running to janna hecapoo or even tom for asylum. might actually make a good mini arc to get star and jackie team up or at least set some rules in their war over marco's heart.
3/3/2017 c3 Guest
Glad to see you're back. Another good chapter. Well, Pony Head's useless. Her freakout was hilarious.
Dang, Jackie's playing hardball, and Marco doesn't have a glove. And "The Accelerated and the Annoyed"? Lol! Doesn't help that Star's not far behind. Also, making sure Star saw them? That was cold. And to think that was just a taste of what's to come.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/3/2017 c3 Hhb
Is gud
3/3/2017 c3 23Adverb Slut
God, this is so good! Everyone is so supremely in character and the plotline is so good! Amazing work! :)
2/28/2017 c3 Anonymous
What if they get into a catfight?! Tee hee hee!
2/28/2017 c3 84DJ Rodriguez
Hehehe... now things begin! This is getting good! Keep it up!
2/28/2017 c2 DJ Rodriguez
*Chuckles* Now THIS is what should have happened in the series! This is getting intense and good! Thanks for making this chapter! Let us see on what happens next!

Keep it up!
2/28/2017 c1 DJ Rodriguez
I really think that this should have what happened in the series! This story has potential, and I hope to see more soon!

Keep it up!
2/28/2017 c3 1Bitjama
Not a year of waiting thankfully. Season 4 was just greenlit and season 3 is coming in the summer.
2/28/2017 c3 The Forgotten Spartan1337
Thanks for continuing.
2/28/2017 c3 jminator
Great chapter as always!
And I'm with you, I want to see how that triangle love is going to play out in season 3!
By the way, today I heard that the next season is going come out this summer! (Yay~)
Sooooo
Hope to see more of you work soon! :D
1/15/2017 c2 The Forgotten Spartan1337
This is really good. Please update!
29 Page 1 2 Next »