for For One Night

7/14/2018 c1 Stavroula99
It's really good. I'd prefer it a bit longer with more details but it's great as it is too
1/3/2017 c1 6Heartless Effervescence
Boy oh boy oh boy. How long has it been? Two years? Almost two?

Your writing fucking changed, dude. And for the better. If my hazy memory isn't too faulty, I wouldn't have taken you as someone who dared straying too far into the M rating. And a change of pen name too, huh? Tasteful, really tasteful!

Although I'm not a part of Fairy Tail fandom (I know, I know, I'm sorry!), I at least know who Lucy and Natsu are, and this was a great, sweet little one-shot that I thoroughly enjoyed, sitting in the basement of my house, typing on my computer... you know what... you might just have given me an idea for one of those many stories that I'll begin but never finish.

Keep writing dude, and I'll try not to slip away again this time. xx
11/26/2016 c1 3Alyss Hatter
I know you said this is awkward. But I did not think it was at all. I thought it was so cute. I felt happy when I was done reading it. You did a really nice job with this! )
11/25/2016 c1 18ligersrcool
It's beautiful
11/25/2016 c1 Rayneee
I found myself wanting more :D . Great work btw
11/25/2016 c1 1moonlitemasq0812
I don't know if this was a oneshot or you'll continue it, I have to say this was a great piece. Your stories are excellently written and believable.