for The Winter Blue Lily

2/16/2019 c4 FanBoy01
We need more A song of Ice and Fire crossovers.

These are my suggestions:
- The Cthulhu Mythos
- Carrie
2/7/2019 c3 andjelija.nenic
1/20/2019 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
12/8/2018 c4 32Padfootette
Loved it
12/6/2018 c4 2ZodiacsKlaroline
Was the bottom half taken from another story? Cause I think so, hmmm femHarry firstborn to Robert and bitchy Loiness herself.
11/29/2018 c4 iHateHotWeather123
This story is a mess..I can't even read the thing..Your dialogue is also weird and not a good weird, LOL, either..
11/27/2018 c4 xenocanaan
I hope to read more soon!
11/24/2018 c1 Guest
Awful grammar
11/17/2018 c2 6era-romance
WARNING: CONSTUCTIVE CRITISM!
To put it simply your writing style seems a little...broken. Its really difficult to read if you are (like me) a stickler for at least average grammar, syntax, and sentence structure.
Overall, the idea is sound but the execution failled...for now. Get yourself a beta to edit your story and I have no doubt that it could be a hit.
11/12/2018 c4 Elfin69
I really hope that Rheagar will actually not marry Elia and then kidnap Hariel. Maybe if they meet early, they can marry first and not worry about Elia or any one else
11/11/2018 c4 yukino76
Robert is a dick
11/11/2018 c4 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
A very interesting story. Harry is now Lyanna's younger sister and will get a certain dragon prince.
For Lyanna you could use Jamie Lannister. somehow, the fit could be.

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know how to go on.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
4/7/2018 c3 27917brat
Please update this soon.
4/7/2018 c1 917brat
This soundss just amazing, I am so glade that I decided to read this because wow this is just so amazing. This is one story I really hope you decide to update again soon because so far it has been just utterly brilliant.
9/16/2017 c2 andjelija.nenic