for Oró Sé Do 'Bheatha Bhalie

10/11/2017 c1 Yubella
seems Cinderella-ish if i was in this world and i was a friend of ruby's, I would eat Salem and her kids.
4/28/2017 c14 1Nagaichi
Like I said before, you should be doing this professionally
3/4/2017 c14 Guest 4
Well, that certainly was an epilogue. I personally think that the story could have ended at the end of the last chapter and been good but this epilogue was a nice touch. Also, maybe you should try writing a story that doesn't have Ruby as the victim, it could be kinda interesting.
3/3/2017 c14 6THB4
That was a nice ending I didn't expect Ruby would go alone to see Summer. I bet it is still with Raven that Ruby called her Yang and has been a added force to be a parent to Ruby. I bet Coco and Emerald will try and get a big enough place to have all 3 girls live in. I could see a sequel like some crazy fanatic of Summer's murders trys to stack Ruby or Cinder gets out of jail and comes after Ruby for revenge. I know you probably won't make a sequel but it could still be interesting. I wish we could have seen what the rest of Ruby's friends felt after learning what Ruby went through. My guess is Scarlet will keep his mouth shut. Keep up the good work.
2/26/2017 c13 Guest 4
Pro tip, don't read anything that even hints at angst during a semi-depressive episode. Beyond that, I thought we had 2 chapters before the epilogue? Also, glad to see that my greatest fears for this story were not fully realized.
2/26/2017 c13 Jiore
And Raven sweeps un to save the day and maybe kick Qrow un the nuts...But ID not his fault, Salem was a good actress

But then again, where was Raven when Yang and Ruby were put through that ordeal?

I'm eager for that epilogues, maybe learn a bit about this Raven...Or see if Ruby will confront Summer...What will happen with Salem's lot, all that jazz

See ya
2/25/2017 c13 THB4
I wonder if Ruby is pregnant. I can bet anything that Salem trys to use Cinder or the others as patsies. I bet it took all of Raven's will power to not murder Salem and her children. Weiss will use her money to make sure the fall family pays for what they did to Ruby. I wonder if Ruby will go live with Raven or will she go live with Coco and Emerald like they planned.

I wonder how long Raven cried for when Ruby called her Yang. I bet Raven was still fighting with Qrow about being right and Ruby. I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of all the words Salem carved into Ruby. I bet Weies will also cover any hospital experience to help make Ruby look normal again. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.
2/25/2017 c13 SoraShirou
Why did I expect you to write a bad ending, then have the epilogue be them dealing with it, then write a good ending due to popular request/total upheaval?
2/25/2017 c13 15DusktoDawnBarbatos
Heavy stuff my dude.
2/17/2017 c12 Guest 4
A PLAGUE ON THE HOUSE OF THE WITCH. I dont know how this will go, I hate not being able to make an at least decent guess. But even knowing that there is only 2 chapters and an epilogue, it still so up in the air. But the next chapter is for sure just gonna be a decent into the depravity that is possible by humans. Then the final chapter is most likely gonna contain some sort of climax for good or for ill. Then the epilogue is a completely blank space. No sir, I don't like it. P.S. If you are gonna kick puppies, make sure they are purebred. Both for a combination of being more of a monster because they are recognizable and because they always tend to be unhealthy anyways
2/18/2017 c12 6THB4
I wonder did Salem and the others call Ruby a whore before or after she started dating two girls? Depending on their belifs or was it right at the beginning. I feel Salem will kill Ruby even if she breaks her so shr can get her hands on what Ruby would have gotten when she turns 18. Or would Salem need Ruby alive to get that stuff first? I wonder who will search Salem's house first for Ruby will it be Coco and Emerald or Qrow maybe one of their friends. Will Ruby behave for Salem just so she might see Coco and Emerald again. I wonder if Coco and Emerald will freak out on anyone like the people who asked the questions of the trip that hurt Ruby. I bet Weiss is panicking and using all pf her money to find her missing friend. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.
2/17/2017 c12 Jiore
Damn...they're really good actors the bastards...

The game of strenght of will has begun...

Hopefull someone will call BS on this...or notice something off
2/11/2017 c11 Axel Fones
Damn, I can't believe I didn't expect something like that to happen. The collar just made it even more visceral for some reason. Like, I could perfectly understand the limbs getting locked down, but damn, the collar is more symbolic than anything else. Just makes it stick more I guess.
2/10/2017 c11 Guest 4
There it is! I thought you were becoming, god forbid, a decent person allowing these characters happiness. But now we're back to normal with the chains in the basement. I can't say I'm disappointed, because to be that you need hope in the first place. P.S. I'm not really that mad about it, okay that's a lie I hate the witch with almost every fiber of my being. But you are just doing what is expected of the author and giving us conflict that fits with the established characters.
2/10/2017 c11 THB4
That was a nice depressing chapter. Poor not home a minute and she's already in chain's literally. I wonder if they will rape Ruby while she is changed up. Also just because the 3 weeks would end dose Ruby really think Salem would let her leave and getting her pregnant with one of her sons would cement her dominance. Or would Qrow know better because Ruby is a lesbian or is Ruby only gay for Emerald and Coco? I wonder if what ever torcher Salem gives Ruby would she be able to hide it from the others. I hope Weiss or someone put spy stuff in Ruby's bags so they could know for sure Ruby's okay. I know people believe Salem is a saint but someone has to be causes about her. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »