for A Little Dirt on the Fire

12/3/2018 c1 Guest
SO CUTE! :)
1/29/2017 c1 Kairocksrainbow
I love Kai and Cole bromance. :3 a fantastic one-shot about my BROTP.(I'm a Lava OTP/BROTP person. ) I love one-shots just between Cole and Kai. Great work!
11/26/2016 c1 19The Mayor of Ninjago City
Great story about my two favorite ninja!
11/26/2016 c1 3Firelce
A nice little read :)
Kai's character is pretty well shaped here, so is Cole's :)
Looking forward to that finale!
11/25/2016 c1 3ForestBornNinjaGirl
OHHHHHH SQQUUUUEEEEEEE THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL *sheds a single dramatic tear* This made me so unbelievably happppyyyyyy AHHHHH! You have to know by now how much I love Kai and I'm in the middle of editing college apps so this was EXACTLY what I needed to get my spirits up!

I really love your take on what happened to Kai and Nya's parents and also mentioning the effects on Kai and Nya too. Any death leaves traumatic effects behind, and I'm glad to see you haven't neglected those. Just Kai's perspective is so unique, and I love how your writing completely embodies his personality, the temper, the sarcasm, the attitude, how we can tell he had to grow up quick all of a sudden following his parent's death through his insistence on independence etc., especially compared to Jay's silliness and earnest-ness. (sorry if im reading too much into this my English classes are intense haha). The conversation with Cole really highlights the differences between the two guys and how antagonistic they were to each other, and looking at Champion's Bane like how close they are and how much they mean to each - just how far they've come since this point - the development makes my heart explode with happiness! And just that little thing where he pushes Cole's buttons just because, I'm just like, THAT'S MY BABY THAT IS KAI YUP YUP YUP! I LOVE ITTTT!

All these oneshots make me so unbelievably happy that you're still writing, especially since I haven't really been on top of my own stuff lately. Also, just a minor thing but I really like how you use italics and bold for emphasis. It really suits your writing style! Will we be getting more of these? Maybe a Zane-centric one? ;) ;) Well whatever comes to you, I can't wait to read it! May the inspiration flow well and the editing be smooth! Happy Holidays :) :) :) 3