for Blow the Flame Out

10/10/2021 c3 Red-Hag
you're really a talent to write them all. I love the feelings' realness you've depicted! thanks for sharing your creativity with us !
12/3/2020 c3 9burrblefish
Oooh my god im in love. I've got an exam in an hour and rather than study, I ended up binging this lol. I'm a sucker for threeways so SasuSakuIta is up my alley but hey, do what you think feels best. I really loved Sasuke and Sakura's interactions here (kind of a sucker for any story where they're close, platonic or otherwise). But him and Itachi are also pretty sketchy on the sidelines so getting the know that background will be interesting. Its been 2 years since the last update so I hope you're still around to possibly continue!
5/2/2020 c3 19katocchi
Oh wow, I love this so far and I really hope you decide to continue it. I don't think Sasuke and Sakura should get back to together because he treated her horribly and she really deserves better, but the dynamic change in this chapter makes me yearn for more soft interactions, like when she woke up with him pressed against her. They have more chemistry as friends than they did as a couple. And Itachi's reactions to Sasuke's returning attention has me fluttery haha so totally selfish reasons for wanting to see more ItaSakuSasu. Wonderful work!
5/29/2018 c3 5Cinnamunk
I kind of love this! I could totally see this turning into a crazy ItaSasuSaku endgame, but any of the other options you mentioned could also work for me! Looking forward to seeing where this goes next!
5/26/2018 c3 Thatbabefiona
Wow. This is seriously good. I hope you can update soon author-chan.

As for the pairings, Itachi's such a darling that I'm more inclined to side with him. But sasuke's kinda okay too. Hmmm a sasusakuita end game would save Sakura from choosing between the two of them. Hell you can even introduce another hot character... Kakashi maybe?

Either way I'm sure you'd be able to write it good.
3/14/2018 c2 Nikki Root
Please write more! I love nothing more than to see my 2 favorite brothers fighting over Sakura! Good job so far!
8/19/2017 c2 17ataraxic-ohl
I KNEW IT

ITS A CLIFFHANGER

NOT THE WORST BUT DEFINITELY STILL BAD

UGH

but I loved this chapter. A lot. The only thing I don't like is Sakura backsliding with Sasuke. While I'm terrified that Itachi is pursuing her for reasons other than romance (please, please don't let that be the case) and not actually having feelings for her, though that certainly doesn't seem to be what's going on so far.

Sasuke is an abuser, a toxic little piece of shit. Whatever you do, I don't care if he actually changes or whatever his reasons were for treating Sakura like shit in the first place, PLEASE don't have her get back with him! One week of that treatment? Could live with it. One month? Bad, but could be excused. But one year and the entire goddamn relationship? Sasuke doesn't DESERVE her.

Sakura doesn't even have to stay with Itachi. Hell, she could date all of the Akatsuki at once! Just please, even if she struggles with feelings for him, please don't make Sakura the abused woman who goes back to her abuser. :/ I know it's nothing like physical or sexual abuse, but he obviously gaslights the shit out of her and it's just...ugh. Sasuke won in canon, don't let him win here, too!

(Of course, I'll read no matter what, but I just had to give that heartfelt plea.)

Still, great chapter, and I eagerly await the next one with all its ItaSaku glory! :)
8/19/2017 c1 ataraxic-ohl
I loved this! And oh, do I see a second chapter?!

Hopefully the next one doesn't have a cliffhanger...I don't trust you, though! ;D I'm totally going to regret reading the next chapter, I just KNOW.

Like the masochist I am, though, I'm gonna read it anyway. *sends up a prayer it's not a cliffhanger*

I'm following Of Madness and Reason as well, and I think I'll give that a reread after this! You always write such awesome stories! *dies*

Loving this and all your work!
7/24/2017 c2 Guest
hope u update soon!
7/6/2017 c2 1Hana-Taisho
No to freaking Sasuke. Please Please anyone but him.
Lovely update! I thought this story was compeleted. since it did end so well on the first chapter! Thank you for the update!
I was really spooked to read that Sasuke pretty much trapped her at the library ON the tenth floor... thats just creepy.
i can't wait for Sakura and Itachi's... Outing to the art fesival. I do hope Diedara does explode something!
7/5/2017 c2 Guest
Holy cow that was awesome!
7/5/2017 c2 Guest
Love this chapter. I don't really know who to root for at this point. Sasuke or Itachi? Itachi or Sasuke? I dont know!
7/4/2017 c2 5becauseambatman1
Oh im glad this continued! So happy for sakura shoving all of that in sasukes face! XD also the irie promise he made at the end? Something tells me he's up to something...
7/4/2017 c2 7Meanna NeKo
This is very good, I am looking forward to your next chapter.
~Meanna
4/23/2017 c1 4NinjaPenguinLover
I like you. I like your style. This is beyond cool.
21 Page 1 2 Next »