for Natsu's Choice

11/19/2020 c10 Guest
wat da crap with dis story tut
9/20/2020 c10 Guest
wtf with this story
9/14/2020 c10 RRFan66
Please... I need this to be finished. Having all this hurt going around and not having it resolved is starting to hurt me. So I beg you resolve this problem. Also I just need clarification if both Mira and Erza will be with Natsu, and if he will eventually not lose control to gain END's power.
8/5/2020 c1 2DoomMarine55
Its been two years now, and I don't even know when the last time you logged in was. But I just want to say I am completely heartbroken that this story will most likely never be finished. That's how good it is. It's probably one of the best Natza stories on here.
4/6/2020 c10 Nick
So, for the past week I’ve been reading through these 10 chapters and, with the utmost honestly, I LOVED it! I don’t wish to pressure you, as I read you’re ending note on the 10th chapter and completely understand, but I feel I must at least say, please continue this. It. Is. Incredible. I don’t believe there’s been another fanfic that’s gotten me so genuinely invested in its story and telling of the characters I love. I 100% support you all the way on wherever you end up taking this story and appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into making each chapter as juicy as possible. Hope to read chapter 11 soon. And seriously, thank you for writing this.
3/17/2020 c10 Guest
Bro nice... Please continue man
10/31/2019 c10 Dormin Giarc
Hey, friend. Just finished reading the last chapter of "Natsu's Choice". I just want to say, man, your work is astounding, thrilling, even I can't express it enough, hehe. I am absolutely into the story, even more so when END told Erza about Natsu's past and current struggles with her, which almost made me scream of amazement. But I just want to ask: will there be more chapters after this?
6/23/2019 c7 erasenpai946
This story continues she is very good, but only changes things a little makes Erza suffer because of him a bit is annoying only he suffer because of her in most stories NatZa is always him who suffers with her because of this bullshit with Jellal (which I also think without any sense they have something after everything he did the guy was going to sacrifice her for a crap), he does giving Mira an attention as well so who knows Erza opens her eyes at once.
6/23/2019 c10 aluca4510
This story continues she is very good, but only changes things a little makes Erza suffer because of him a bit is annoying only he suffer because of her in most stories NatZa is always him who suffers with her because of this bullshit with Jellal (which I also think without any sense they have something after everything he did the guy was going to sacrifice her for a crap), he has the Mira he has to give love to her too Erza suffers a little, but I hope that you continue this story.
6/14/2019 c10 RadioactiveJet
This story is very unique I’m looking forward to the next update when you are in the mood to finish it that is.
4/15/2019 c10 Jermen
l love it... l support u men 100percent
4/13/2019 c10 3Jessica9906
Great I love it
When will we continue?
When is Natsu and Erza together? When do they fuck together? When Erza gets pregnant with Natsu?
And for info too I'm 100% Natsu with Erza.
3/5/2019 c10 NaturalLife777
You know what?...This is garbage...because you didn't even finish this shit
2/25/2019 c3 Guest
pls don't stop dis story
2/19/2019 c10 808Joker808
Damn this is some good stuff. I hope you get around to updating it.
177 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »