for The UNIFICATION Project

5/6/2021 c5 PheonixX09
Pls pick this back up, I may be here for Accelerator and kinda dissapointed by how little of him has shown up, but this fic is still really interesting, I find your take on magic quite fascianting, I really want to see where this story goes.
6/29/2020 c5 Salieri
Me gusto mucho esta historia.
Has pensado en continuarla algun dia?
6/3/2020 c5 Juan Sebastian Borrero
so this history is dead now ?
4/30/2020 c1 18Hunter XZ
The thing is, they didn't really cause the failure.
By beating accelerator, they showed that one of the bases for the experiment "Accelerator cannot be defeated by another esper" was flawed. And because Tree Diagram was destroyed, they couldn't redo the calculations.
Technically speaking, they could have just kept going with a flawed variable.
11/28/2018 c5 22dhart868
update please and how do I find the original version
11/17/2018 c5 JANUS101
Update pls
5/21/2018 c5 tierboook
I saw a thread on reddit earlier and based off what they are saying about the last Light Novel, apparently Magic being deadly to ESPER's isn't a nasty side effect of under going the treatment but a built in feature.
12/20/2017 c5 Guest
I like how you handle Accelerator's interactions.
12/20/2017 c5 Guest
This is pretty interesting so far.
10/19/2017 c4 3Fantasinia
Good chapter and this might seem out of place but good luck in your exams and projects.

Remember I am rooting for you to have fun and succese in your stories my friend.
10/15/2017 c4 UnkownSoul
Once again the little scenes of Mikoto and the affect of the people clearing field are great!
9/24/2017 c3 Guest
Have Dr. Trivedi invite Touma to where Mikoto is.
9/24/2017 c3 UnkownSoul
Hhmm, was that scene with Kuroko's opinion on religion in the first version?
If not then it's good that you added it, gives more credit as to why Mikoto was choosen for the project, if that is how the other Espers (,at least high level ones) see religion.

And even if the wiki says that, doesn't change that accel used magic during WW3, so of course we will bear with you!
9/24/2017 c3 Guest
Maybe you could have Touma in the next chapter know about Mikoto's involvement in the project after seeing her go inside the building and have Touma tell the professor that if anything happens to Mikoto that he would make her pay and that he will protect her world and her smile, with Mikoto listening in on the whole conversation. Please consider this idea.
9/15/2017 c2 UnkownSoul
Can't point out exactly how, but I find this better than the first version!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »