for Harry Potter and the Illusion of Fate

4/10 c19 Scabb
Hey so I read The Dragon’s Roar and I liked your writing so I just browsed your stories and found this one. I really like this fic, it has a pretty good premise and it’s a shame it was abandoned. Either way, your wiring is great and I can’t wait to see how your stories go.
3/26 c19 Guest
Great Job! Keep up the great work!
8/24/2018 c19 Fighteroffates
Please write more. This fanfiction is so much better than most fanfiction that I have come across in awhile.
4/23/2018 c19 26MrIntel
You have a great beginning here. I'm a fan of well-written redo stories, especially of the H/G variety. If you have the capacity, please consider continuing. As with several of my own stories, it's a shame to see them unfinished.
2/4/2018 c19 RP
Are you going to continue?

RP
10/24/2017 c19 Rubik's cube 3
Great storycan't wait for the next update
8/5/2017 c18 Lilykees
I hope the dragon is Harry's companion. And i hope Harry and Ginny are bond together quickly. Daphine is NOT RIGHT FOR Harry
7/15/2017 c4 PricklesTheDangerMouse
Any one else have the cloud to butt extension? It makes this chapter a lot more entertaining.
7/14/2017 c19 FreelanceBum
I'm very, very surprised they didn't ask why Harry sent their sister a letter.
7/13/2017 c10 FreelanceBum
Wait, in this chapter it seems like Harry is Harry from the other universe with faint memories of here. At first it was the other way around.
7/13/2017 c4 FreelanceBum
Bandyleg would have been my choice, based on role, from Tailchaser's Song. Which I loved, and I think you are the first person I've ever seen reference it.
7/13/2017 c3 FreelanceBum
Not sure how fond I am of cat!Dumbledore.
6/5/2017 c19 13pumpkinraindrop
This is awesome :) Love the new chapter, it's brilliant, and I love the fact that the twins are in on it :)
5/29/2017 c16 Lilykees
Please get Harry and Ginny together quickly and keep them toether. Is the dragon realy Hedwig
5/17/2017 c19 Sweta-hyd
You have me on the edge! Next chapter please come soon!
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »