FanFiction.Net
for Hogwarts High School and Continued Education Program

11/18/2018 c10 Rochelle Hutchings
Please, please update. It would be great if Jack was part of the blackmail case so Sharon can get rid of him for good. We also need a lot more Shandy
7/26/2018 c10 Guest
Best story,! It needs to be finished!
7/14/2018 c10 MaxiP99
I feel like I read all this before , pleaasssseee update ! I love this story !
5/27/2017 c10 MaxiP99
Please update real soon , loving this story
5/25/2017 c10 15TheHamsterInMyMind
Ooh - the plot has certainly thickened... And why do I feel like this is where the significance of that Judge's death comes back to haunt them? :3 I still remember thinking that was foreshadowing of some sort. :)
5/25/2017 c10 rick
please continue really great story
5/25/2017 c10 Eva'sDaughter
plot twist! Oh, I love it! and the threatening Jack part too, even if it was a bit out of character
5/24/2017 c7 TheHamsterInMyMind
Oh, I am just LOVING this more and more now! I've sped read through these 7 chapters so far, and I love the slow but steady bonding of the team and these characters. I love this slow exploration of MC's dynamics in this alternate world. Also, your introduction of this world's Jack is pitch-perfect and magnificent - although the revelation about Sharon's "injuries"... :(
5/24/2017 c10 Greengal19
Love all the twists and turns of this story. Looking forward to more posts.
5/24/2017 c9 Greengal19
Wonderful story. I didn't think I could dislike Jack more than I already did, but you made it happen. Glad the others are going above and beyond to protect her from Jack.
5/24/2017 c10 seaford71
Is me moody, supposed to be Russell Taylor or chief pope?
5/23/2017 c9 MaxiP99
I loved the HP series , so I am totally loving this story , please keep it on this page , I adore this
Can't wait for next chapters ! Every chapter is awesome ! Keep it going !
5/23/2017 c9 rick
please update really great story
5/22/2017 c1 Guest
Loving the story so far! Never would have thought of a HP & MC crossover, but you certainly are making it work. Looking forward to reading more chapters.
5/22/2017 c2 MaxiP99
Love the idea ! It's qpretty quirky , keep it going . I feel so sorry for Sharon I feel like crying
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »