FanFiction.Net
for Hogwarts High School and Continued Education Program

5/22/2017 c9 13Shanna Mills
That son of a bitch! Poor Sharon :(
Jack deserve to have a Little accident. Leave it to Provenza. I can't wait to see
5/21/2017 c9 seaford71
Okay, I just read these chapters, very interesting and intriguing.
5/21/2017 c9 walkerdude1
Thank you for another chapter. I have enjoyed this story line a lot!
5/7/2017 c8 Shanna Mills
I hope you will update soon.
Will we see Rusty? I know that age don't fit with the kids, but maybe you can come with something
1/3/2017 c6 Guest
Great job.
12/27/2016 c5 2Debbora
Yay! Glad you didn't give up on this marvelous story! Can't wait to read more of it and thank you for keeping them into their respective characters :)
12/22/2016 c5 Guest
Great Story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Happy Holidays to you.
12/12/2016 c4 Debbora
Oh dang it the baby died! At least she is with her mother now :')
I sincerely can't wait for more of this! And I think i have made myself pretty clear when I told you I loved this fanfic very deeply haven't I? LOL, See you next chapter :*
12/12/2016 c3 Debbora
The beginning of this was so funny! All of them playing UNO and of course Provenza's cheating techniques gave me a lot of laughs HA! And I have to say that I usually don't read case fanfic, but this one is really interesting! ( Everything is cooler with some magic right? lol) Running to read the next chapter! :)
12/12/2016 c2 Debbora
I'm enjoying this very much so far! That moment with Sharon's kids was so frakking cute! I loved it! I hope we will get shandy moments ha! I can't help it if I'm a huge shipper can I? Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
12/12/2016 c1 Debbora
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC! I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER BEEN SO EXCITED TO READ SOMETHING AS I AM WITH THIS! Please don't give up on this! It's brilliant! Why haven't anyone ever thought of putting together the greatest things ever as Major Crimes and Harry Potter I will never know, but I'm really glad you did!
12/12/2016 c4 walkerdude1
Sad but great story.
12/5/2016 c3 walkerdude1
Wonderful chapter. Really enjoyed it! Love the way you are combining the two worlds!
12/4/2016 c2 Guest
This is just amazing, so imaginative!
12/4/2016 c1 Guest
This is adorable, and amusingly clever.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »