for The Magic Between Us

6/10/2020 c12 1TheDumberScaramouche
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Why would u do this to MEEEEE! OwO. UwU
5/9/2020 c12 3reesiem
I don't want you to leave forever. But I'm giving myself two choices. If you never set foot on this story again, I'll make my own fanfic that takes place in the same story line two years later. Or if you continue working on the story I vow to never think about creating a story in the same story line.
3/20/2020 c12 Please dont
No! We all love this! Please extend it at least one more chapter!
3/14/2020 c12 5StarCatcher10
Noooooooo!
Please don't end.
Your writing is amazing.
Love, StarCatcher10
3/13/2020 c12 Guest
I’m sorry you chose to abandon this. It’s really well done. The only mistake I noticed in the last chapter was “sickling the ivories” instead of tickling them. I understand, though, writing is tough, life is tough. You have talent. Don’t ever forget you are deeply loved by God. Thank you for the last chapter, even after you decided to not write further.
11/26/2019 c11 Galaxygirl686
Three words, I Love It! This is awesome everything goes together perfectly. Good job! All the characters make sence of which house u put them in. I’m finished reading the chapters available before I wrote this,
November 26, 2019. I love it and looking forward to new chapters!

~galaxygirl686
7/10/2018 c3 jeanne68
Okay. Adrien is *no spoilers but* in the right house, I think. Though, he's not that ambitious...
6/30/2018 c1 jeanne68
I'll read this ASAP.. my oldest fandom and my newest one 3
(PM me if you can guess which is which.)
3/27/2018 c11 TheFranticPhantasm
Like I said, this is really good! But on a side note, "Kedavra" is a modified version of the Latin(?) word "Cadavra", which means "dead bodies", so it might not be a good idea to use in the akumatization spell. I don't know, that's just my opinion, but it's your story. I'm not actually to this chapter... I'm thinking that going to this chapter ups the chances of you actually seeing this.
3/27/2018 c3 TheFranticPhantasm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I thought that this was going to be more than a little cheesy, but it's really good!
12/31/2017 c11 ANameYouCantHave
welp it's been a month but otay
11/22/2017 c11 A Loyal Reader
doesn't it suck that they've been put on hiatus though, you did a great job keep up with the good work
11/22/2017 c1 WhiteDiamondSky
I'm sorry but do you even know the Hufflepuff house? Cuz Hufflepuffs would never ever and I mean ever bully someone.
I mean for heaven's sake our traits are Kindness and Loyalty. And we live in a common room where we help each other, we promote kindness.
And so in conclusion you should get your facts straight.
11/21/2017 c7 The SkrillRider
I put kuso baka kuso into google translate and it didn't work. :(
11/20/2017 c1 8heroesneverdie-x
I absolutely love this story and it's so nice to see it coming back after a while! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »