for A Sorcerer Among Wizards

4/10/2020 c5 1Geni Blaze
Rip it's been almost three years? Anyway, so how was illustrating that book? How's quarantine?
2/18/2020 c5 ikusatsunagi
Will you continue?
8/11/2019 c5 5Tracitus
This story had so much potential is a pity that was abandoned
7/15/2019 c1 33Aelaer
I still think of you and the talks we had about this! Whatever you're doing now, I hope that it's amazing. If you ever want to explore the idea of starting this up again, hit me up... you have my email :) And my tumblr is this username.

Hope life's going well!
6/5/2019 c4 3JustThatOneGirl1815
This entire story is so wonderfully chaotic and sarcastic that I just absolutely love it. Please update soon!
5/22/2019 c5 17KillgarraghForever
It is now 2019 and you still haven't updated. Please update, thanks!
1/23/2019 c5 Pun Master
This story is sooooo interesting man! I love it! I really hope you’ll be updating soon, I can’t wait to see when else happens!
1/11/2019 c5 Imperia Phantomhive
i hope you come back soon, this fanfic is amazing!
1/2/2019 c5 Ejala68
Please update soon. This story is amazing.
12/1/2018 c4 Son of Thanatos
This story is amazing, with the proper balance between dialogue and descriptions of the surroundings to help us visualize the scenario just like a film and with a very good characterization of Doctor Strange and his snarky way of speech ,(apart from harry's hilariously confused one in this case). I can't wait for you to continue this fanfic, but of course take all the time you need, we wouldn't want to ruin the quality of this crossover just for impatience. However, suggest that you could lengthen each chapter just a little bit. And it will be an interesting experience to see the students at Hogwarts to make a bit of exercise under Strange,'s somewhat monk teachings.
One quick question, will this story explain how on earth can apparate in Thor: ragnarok, when the film stablished that supernatural transportation was only possible with sling rings?
Sorry by my bad english, it isn't my mother language
11/12/2018 c5 11Kamiccola
I want more. This was a very nice start and your writing is very good. I'd like to see this continued.
8/26/2018 c5 Wordsmith
Impressive! Your writing flows easily from one paragraph to the next, you have a vast vocabulary, and your story is fascinating! Please write more soon!
7/19/2018 c1 4PhoenixClaw2128
fun beginning, and use of that throw away joke from the film. cant wait to see where this goes.
6/17/2018 c5 RainbowMaze
Congratulations on the job! I hope it goes well (or went well) for you!

This story is really good and entertaining. You have the characterization of the characters down and written accurately. I can't wait for you to update once more!
6/8/2018 c5 Guest
JustThatOneGirl1815::: Congratulations! That sounds amazing! You must be a really good artist. Work hard on that, so you have a chance to do more, but also, if you could please... do another chapter. I’m already addicted to this story and I need moreeeeee.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »