for Rock Hard

4/18 c50 loligang
what about toga ochako and tsuyu
1/31 c61 1Rainwalker12
Binged this in a few days, it has problems like every story but they aren’t bad
10/21/2020 c14 1ChaosCreator098
Wow, just wow, the way you portray your character and the characters in mha is just shallow, the reason why jirou, mina, and hakagure like or possibly love the oc is because he's hot? Thats shallow for me, you did not give enough reason or enough time to develop your oc and the characters, you just rushed it and hoped for the best. Also if the "that" your referring is the quirk arrange marriage then I'm sorry but it won't work. Reasons
1. It's just shallow the way you portray your characters.
2. Your oc's quirk is not powerful enough.
3. And if it even is powerful the society in mha won't allow it, think about it, if they allowed multiple quirk marriage then Endeavor would have many wife's to procreate with and have the perfect version of himself, he could have a wife with aerokinesis and with his fire quirk they can make a super child.
That's all I will say, I don't have the story but I don't love it either, I'm just providing critical thoughts about the story and I hope you learn from it.
10/21/2020 c1 ChaosCreator098
OK, I find it hard to believe that your character is considered "overpowered", well first of all it's a sight quirk and you can only see for a limited time before he blinks, secondly you gave him an athletic body but did not give him any reason why he has it (an athletic body), third I read a few chapters already and it seems you limit his "overpowered" quirk into what is basically a stun.
This is a good story but what I would suggest is that you give his quirk a leverage, or an upgrade, like I can totally see him turning anyone into stone with a glance and when he finally blinks the effect wears off, now that is op.
4/28/2020 c24 zanex141
Damn wtf shit just came out of nowhere... Yes yes yes yes i fucking approved fuck yesssss
4/28/2020 c5 Kenrio
Is really difficult to read about a mc that is so weak and have a quirk without any potential. Is best if he work as cop because as hero with his useles power he wil die fast
4/28/2020 c1 Kenrio
To op ? His power are shit useless
2/8/2020 c61 12ROCuevas
Really awesome work.
2/1/2020 c1 JT Phillips
Hi, I love this story so much. I do fanfics on Wattpad and I was wondering if I could do a different version of this story.
1/31/2020 c1 Bridd
Well, thats a very boring quirk I tell you. You say its powerfull but in gaming language that pretty much a stun, one thats very easy for any enemy to avoid by having glasses on.
10/26/2019 c57 loligang
what about tsuyu
10/20/2019 c1 Kolo555
Honestly the quirk is lame and boring. No nothing exciting or anything. Disappointing.
10/20/2019 c1 Kolo555
Weak as fuck.
10/20/2019 c60 Josuke21
Are you going to continue with this fanfic, the manga is already past a couples of mouths in the story.
9/30/2019 c1 ajolnac.5