for How to Destroy a Light

7/12/2017 c2 2MaraudersForLife
Please update! I love how you say that ladybugs bring bad luck and also how it's Mari who is the ghost in this story!
3/31/2017 c2 1Its JustICE
So cool! I like this au. Most ghost did au I've read is mostly ghost Adrien so it's pretty nice and refreshing for a ghost marinette one. Can't wait for the next chapter
3/19/2017 c2 Js
This has a very interesting and well written plot about adrain and marinette. I hope we get to see how their relationship goes due to marinette being dead and a demon which I hope we get to see how she became that.
3/18/2017 c2 51Raye of the Sunshine
Ooh, creepy. I wonder if Marinette is lying or if she really is just saying that to get back at him. I guess we'll have to see!

The conversation they had was pretty hilarious. Adrien reacts to a ghost way differently than I would! Maybe he'll be able to relate, though, considering what happened to his mother?
3/18/2017 c1 Raye of the Sunshine
The ending scene is perfect. It's just enough to draw a reader in. I hope that this story ends on a good note... I'm not usually one for horror stories, so I guess we'll see!
3/16/2017 c2 Resa
Yay, your back and better than ever!
3/16/2017 c2 Guest
NICE! This was a well written beginning and I encourage you to keep going !
3/17/2017 c2 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn, that's some good drama here. Also Adrien's puns were hilarious. And Ladybug's prank to get back at him was pretty funny as well. Once again great job.
3/17/2017 c1 Insane Master Writer Studio
Oh boy. Looks like Nino might've been more right about that ghost then Adrien expected.
3/16/2017 c2 baldurprime
genial, se ve interesante tu fic, me gusto mucho, sigue así
tienes mucho talento, espero con ansias leer mas trabajos tuyos :3
3/16/2017 c2 8Zero kami no mu
i am now hooked i can't wait for more.
3/15/2017 c1 Poisonberryismyname
where is there MORRRRRRRRRE
1/30/2017 c1 shadowstar618
...I'm intrigued
11/28/2016 c1 Tammyyiia
I really like this. Please continue. I'd love to read more. :)
11/28/2016 c1 2I'm Crazy and I Like It
Woah, love the ending and the story is really interesting! Nice job and I hope inspiration finds you!