for A Learning Experience

3/21/2019 c7 Guest
Lua n is a nice sister
2/13/2019 c7 76Kuro Rakka Shimo
Welp. I wasn't expecting to read every chapter, and yet here we are...

Now seeing where it could progress further would be pretty noice if ya ask me.

Maybe more to come in the future?

KRS, Out!
12/11/2018 c7 DragoGamerKing
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
10/20/2018 c7 nuuo
This the end of the story? Was pretty fun!
8/22/2018 c7 11LoudAutomata16
Nise ;)

Well, this was a very quick read on my part, both for its brevity and its enjoyability (not sure if that's a word, don't care right now). I'll say that I think this is an interesting premise; Lincoln learning about sex and wondering that, if it has to be someone, why not his sisters? And then when you get down to writing the lemons/smut, it was impressive. I've always imagined that titjobs are hard to write, so you did a good job describing it here.

I like that the sisters reciprocate his feelings automatically (as much as I can enjoy a good angsting, sometimes it gets a little tiresome to read pages and pages of characters thinking about stuff) and so far Luna and Luan have done it, and I assume you're building up to Leni based on the last part. I'm curious to see how you'll do it with her (or should I say, how Linc does it with her hahahahhahahahhaahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahha)

It's also well formatted and well written. I noticed a few typos, but we all get those, and they were so few I can't really make a note about them.

Overall, this was pretty good. I'll be waiting for the next update, however long you need to do it.
7/20/2018 c7 CrazyMowi
Nice chapter
7/12/2018 c7 jasongd
Great story congrats
I'll be witing for next chapter
7/2/2018 c7 Tyrone666
Make more
6/9/2018 c7 65Omega Ultra
Heh so, I told you that I put this on my reading list mate, and I've finally gotten around to it!

I'll admit, you have a way of getting me to laugh, hard. This scenario really just broke me. And I enjoyed how you're trying to show their mutual love for each other.

However, I really feel like you haven't shown enough of that love. My issue is that they instantly love him once they find the condoms and they don't question their feelings. Also, I feel like you really told a lot but didn't show much. Like I always say, try to express some telling as dialogue, that will allow you to develop more.

Good job mate! I rate 8/10!
4/25/2018 c7 Eden's Gate
Nice
4/8/2018 c7 JRC1700
Thanks for the update, I thought it was great. Keep up the good work!
4/7/2018 c7 8The Keeper of Worlds
Sooooo nice!
4/1/2018 c7 King69
Good chapter and good boob sex and lemon.
3/28/2018 c7 5Zombiez-R-Us
So awesome
3/26/2018 c7 JumpinJackFlash
This was an interesting course to take for a chapter on Luan. I’m going to assume Leni is next.

Also, you’re a Lame-O. ;)

Lenn