for Sofia the First: (Underground Adventure)

8/27/2019 c4 3nightmarecake426
~I really look forward to this updating if ya ever do update it. I wanna know what the skele bros thing about Sofia and her amulet if they ever find out who she is and all that...

Another question as I was thinking about the show, will the amulet spawn any Disney princesses as it does in the series?~
2/1/2019 c4 Paola
Actualizalo quiero saber que paso despues y podria decirte que sans se enamore de sofia
4/19/2018 c4 flightbird2003
i like this story, keep up the good work
3/26/2018 c4 eacox1787
This story is interesting, but why weren't James and Amber more surprised to see a goat woman?
1/14/2018 c4 10Plumalchemyst
I love this hope you update soon
2/2/2017 c4 Guest
No one will ever know I'm reading this story even if it's awesome i'd never live it down good job by the way I'll continue to read this as you post more chapters
12/29/2016 c1 Guest
Well this is stupid
12/25/2016 c4 7Myra the Dovahkiin

Quick question? Why was Lesser Dog & Greater Dog there, when they shouldn't of shown up until later?
12/23/2016 c4 Kaleia516
That brat Chara won't stop. This is gonna get worse.

Sofia finally met Papyrus. Though meeting Undyne later... Oh boy.

12/16/2016 c3 Kaleia
Yay chapter 3! So James and Amber did fall in later on! Darn you Chara! Stop it!

I think it was Flowey who tug Sofia's dress. And it's awesome she met Sans! (Will she tell him and Papyrus that she is the Princess?)

12/11/2016 c3 Myra the Dovahkiin
12/6/2016 c2 Kaleia
Oh please continue! This is so good! Poor Sofia though. She has to dodge Toriels attacks and convince her. And hug her... Chara! Leave Sofia alone you demon child! LEAVE!

12/4/2016 c2 Myra the Dovahkiin
12/1/2016 c1 Myra the Dovahkiin

So Sophia is going the True Pacifist route? Also, I thought her step-siblings were supposed to be there?