for Supernovas of the Old Republic

9/20/2017 c2 Kaiser Drachen
Dear blind Luck I am a very avid fan of your work. you have even inspired me to start writing my own book adapted from Prototype and other ideas from my overactive mind. I formally wished to say thank you. this work of Fiction is impressive I sorely wish that you would update, if you do I shall the first to read. I wish luck in your Real life issues i know that feels.

Sincerely,
Ze Kaiser Drachen
4/12/2017 c2 MattKennedy
Fun crazy story! :) Yay for Starkiller and Galen being their badass destructive selves.
3/6/2017 c2 treyalexander63917
Probably not going to happen but could you make Delsin x Vaylin and Galen x Lana happen in this story?
1/14/2017 c2 2Hercules8
That was a pretty good chapter. Keep up the good work!
1/5/2017 c1 Hunter of The
Oh how I missed these stories
12/25/2016 c2 Guest
Something tells me that Galen and Starkillers status as twin "brothers" is to be a plot point within this story. Perhaps Arcann would come to resent one or both of them for their relationship, while at the same time being jealous and even sorrowful for reasons that I will not disclose to protect those reading this from unwanted spoilers, but you probably know what I'm talking about. Still this is a great story so far, and I'd love an update soon!
12/25/2016 c2 Zack
Hey, whats up?
I came to see you and say Merry Christmas to you, seeing as you are having a great Holiday lol
Happy Holidays to you :)
12/24/2016 c1 Guest
My guess is that the "she" your talking about is Samus Aran. She's the only one I can think of since according to you, Eleanor is occupied with the events of the Mass Effect Job. Either way, this is another fantastic piece of work from you. I look forward to future updates!
12/22/2016 c2 Guest
I'm curious. Now that Dishonored 2 has been released is there any chance of Emily Kaldwin becoming a member of the Supernovas? If not then that's alright. Just my thoughts on the matter. Keep up the good work!
12/24/2016 c2 paradoxjr
When I saw this story on your profile I expected cool things to happen, as is standard, but with both Starkillers and Delsin running around I only great and awesome things
12/23/2016 c2 Nightcaster
This series made by the author is fan-freaking-tastic and deserves to be read by all. Despite minor grammar problems, this story keeps your attention and puts you on the awesome thrill ride that each game on its own provided.
12/13/2016 c2 1The Prancing Jaeger
You never cease to surprise me, you know. Know that whatever it is you have planned, I'm in for the long haul, and if you need help, I can assist in any way I can.
12/9/2016 c2 Mercwiththemouth
Great to see another chapter out so soon. I always enjoy seeing Delsin deal with life threatening situations with his usual laid back attitude.

Quick question. Does Delsin has access to all his powers on this job. Smoke and Video are a given. And of course you explained that he trained on how to absorb concrete. But what about neon?
12/8/2016 c2 Zack
I really like this chapter, Delsin, joking around and showing off, Galen Marek trying Diplomacy (a little) and, Starkiller (Clone) destroying Fleets and everything, and I think that Delsin/Galen has a crush on a Sith Warrior~ XD

I have played and beaten Final Fantasy XV, and I'm wondering if Noctis will be a Supernova like Zack Fair, if not, then its cool with me
I think Ethan Waber (Phantasy Star Universe) will be perfect for this job, because in his universe, its almost like Star Wars (Laser Weapons, Advance Technology, etc)

Well, that's all of my rambling, hope to read and hear from you, bro ;)

P.S. I've been thinking have you ever thought about making a SuperNova Christmas Omake? It'll be like Mass Effect Citadel DLC, but with Christmas XD
12/8/2016 c2 The Sparking Brain
Okay, I just realized upon reading this chapter how dumb I was in my previous review for thinking you might be using Evil Karma Delsin. Sorry for that. Also, great chapter by the way. I may not be familiar with SWTOR, but this still seems like it's gonna be an interesting story.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »