FanFiction.Net
for No Such Thing As Coincidence

7/19/2021 c2 Alyb253
This was great!
4/12/2020 c2 castle2126
Well it looks like some writers always trying to make Castle bad guys. Because if hunt was just professional being then Beckett should call him hunt not colin but no somehow some writers always make her victim even if she was such a hypocrite controlling personal.
2/23/2020 c1 castle2126
"since Castle had made it abundantly clear that he had moved on, she had neither the excuse nor the heart to refuse"
By this means if Castle had been in relationship with anyone Beckett should not wait for him to figure it out but if Beckett is in relationship it is given that Castle should wait for her as she parade her boyfriend around. Seriously cut the feminist crap and held Beckett responsible for her actions. Stop making Castle a bad guy this was her mess to clean it up.
12/2/2018 c2 Guest
Yay
6/30/2018 c2 Guest
I have read this so many times and enjoy it more with each reading. Thank you so much for sharing your considerable talent.
9/15/2017 c2 Jbug47
Another great one!
2/1/2017 c2 Tercay
This is such a delightful prompt and story. I loved it. Awesome dialogue and rhythm as it unfolded. Thank you so much for sharing.
-Terry
1/4/2017 c2 SeannysMom
Very beautiful ans sweet story ! Thank you
12/28/2016 c2 BOB
YOU KNOW I READ THIS STORY AND THOUGHT WHAT AN INMATURE LYING BITCH BECKETT IS EVEN AFTER THE SET UP BY HUNT LETS SEE SHE LIED FOR WHAT ABOUT A YEAR AND SHE AS THE NERVE TO THINK CASTLE IS BEING SO EVASIVE THIS ONLY TELLS ME SHE IS A COWARD A WEAK MINDED PERSON HOW SHE BECAME SO REVERED BY THE PEOPLE IN THE POLICE IS BEYOND ME CASTLE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WOULD ONLY GET WORSE WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED
12/22/2016 c1 11vaso.caskett
Late to catching up on your stories but LOVED this one! Someone had to nudge caskett to the right direction!
Thanks for another great story :)
12/20/2016 c2 57naybaybay
"Definitely something to tell the grandkids," I spit my tea onto my laptop. Hilarious, awesome, beautiful, wonderful story.
12/12/2016 c2 Chelypdj
Great story
12/11/2016 c2 41Mark C
A great ending.

Plus this also showed how they can work things out by actually talking to each other.

I liked the message that Hunt sent Kate confirming his role in getting Kate and Castle together. It was made even more important when she showed the message to Castle.

The ending was perfect.
12/10/2016 c2 dkfan
Thank you for another great story. And without incredible writers like you, Castle fans would be lost in this world without our favorite show. You help to keep the love story alive. The kids you again for continuing your writing.
12/10/2016 c2 southerngirl1
Not certain i can even find words to express how much I loved loved loved this story! :) 3 Thank you.
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »