for An unexpected change of events

5/22 c6 MMTyler
I'm really enjoying your story. I hope you continue writing it.
11/2/2020 c6 7Sassy Mami
Hope you update again. Thanks for the story so far.
6/29/2020 c6 Guest
6/29/2020 c6 1catgrl
Aww so Jacob has phased glad everything is ok now between him and Bella. We need to see Jacob imprint so he can have a mate too. Can’t wait for more to come.
6/29/2020 c6 LunaM303
yay Jacob is not going to try anything
6/25/2020 c5 catgrl
Oh wow this is really good. Liking this Jarred and Bella story there’s not many of them. Can’t wait for more.
6/25/2020 c5 LunaM303
I bet I'm so proud of him
6/10/2020 c4 Missysue32
Wow! I love this story! I love a Jared & Bella story! I can’t wait for the next update!
6/10/2020 c4 LunaM303
perfect
6/1/2020 c3 LunaM303
ooh la la
4/30/2020 c2 LunaM303
it definitely feels more natural
4/20/2020 c1 LunaM303
its fine actually I like it better
12/22/2019 c4 Debbie Hicks
5, Revealed
too late bitte him to three the with best friends with both then suddenly ate to kids/toddlers with Alien Venom then To Both with Aliens/Vulcan bot the the guad founbd her alone afraoid snapped trashed in fury Frightened soulless good pain the kidnapped then then Brought yiu her drained as all pof blkood to them good then brain surgeries hern Excperimented raptured as all of it brutalized assasultd then erased of Memories as all of more than chunks as all of Blackoing out blew both then the yiu revealed to Werewolves freaks ried out then Suddenly Her torture beaten the n splen then/speppendiux the hen nuked good never be born with as all of skinned alive then too late Herself was amnesiac unable to remember her human life broke n body failed mind on the run then suddenly Captured then torre from then mauled by a Sehlat a real one then too late Alice found her Dead/they good guilty with the Cullens then nuked/tore atomized then vaporized brought there the damages to her/their health and well being then was with child gaunt sick frailer weaken health then too late Bitten with they were different then with they Alien venom then foiling up then three THUMP! The sound starled her then eyes Went completely Open hair was long stylish/bangs then had Retrograde Anmesia unable to remember her human life not one bit Alice who done to her/they Volturi decree here/they dead my throat hurts badly it Burns! Alice her eye color is Falkor's' Red gasp is from the house blew With her/they both Brought harbored newborns wholliest to more good rid of them they are punished then too late killed ewe ended the others cloned them then Nothingness then too late reported she's lost good they been rescued are next with they it really happened never had kids and grandchildren and great-grandchildren nulled blown up brought there never was alive by now had stopped dying or living.