for A Tropical Holiday

12/30/2016 c10 ms the movie
Awwww that's what I do with my dk and diddy plush dolls ,make them hug a lot. can't wait for you to write more stories.
12/30/2016 c10 67ainmals1
That was a cute story.
12/25/2016 c10 71Peachy-Author
OMG! This chapter was worth the wait, and it's a wonderful Christmas present! I loved it, and I especially loved seeing "Wonderful Christmastime"! That song is among many of my favorite Christmas songs, and I couldn't stop smiling when I saw it (I'm a Beatles fan, so yeah)! In all, this has been a wonderful story, and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
12/24/2016 c9 Peachy-Author
Two other stories I enjoyed got updated, and now this one! This gives me plenty to read, and something to do as I wait for nightfall! You did an amazing job on this chapter! I also think it's cool that DK and Diddy have a 'Heat-Surge' fireplace, like my family has! I consider this a wonderful early present, and the next chapter will be a great Christmas present! Have a Merry Christmas!
12/22/2016 c8 Peachy-Author
Seeing this update really made my day! I loved it! Plus, I'm already looking forward to Christmas, and I hope you can get that final chapter up in time for Christmas! That'd be a great present! Keep up the good work, and have a Merry Christmas!
12/18/2016 c5 Joeyiscool0518
Weird...yet adorable! Keep up the nice work!
12/18/2016 c4 Joeyiscool0518
Now I wish I had those delicious liquid fruits at the beginning. Nice Job!
12/17/2016 c7 Peachy-Author
You did an amazing job on this chapter, and I always look forward to updates! Made me happy to wake up to an update today!
12/12/2016 c6 Peachy-Author
Ooh, I was so happy to see the update, and I was not disappointed! I loved it! Looking forward to more!
12/8/2016 c5 Peachy-Author
Oh my! I couldn't believe how long this chapter was, but it made me quite happy to see it this morning, after a "Donkey Kong"-related dream. I enjoyed it immensely, and I can't wait to read more!
12/7/2016 c3 Joeyiscool0518
Cute AND dramatic flashback! :D Nice Job!
12/6/2016 c2 Joeyiscool0518
This will be pleasant. Nice Job!
12/6/2016 c1 Joeyiscool0518
Adorable! Keep up the good work! :)
12/4/2016 c4 Peachy-Author
I love adorableness, and I love the fluff between DK and Diddy! Diddy is so appealing in your stories that he's becoming one of my favorite characters in the "Donkey Kong" franchise!
12/2/2016 c1 Peachy-Author
I really do enjoy your Donkey Kong fics! I especially love the way you illustrate the bond that DK and Diddy have. Looking forward to what happens next, and keep up the good work!
16 Page 1 2 Next »