for The Hellspawn and The Amazon

7/15 c1 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE, YOUVE BEEN UPDATING YOUR FICS RECENTLY SO I JUST WANNA SAY CONTINUE CUZ YOUR FICS ARE REALLY GOOD
K BYE
6/25 c5 229gunman
Well, that was nice. Very nice.
Shinji seems to be doing more good than Al Simmons did, only because he wasn't completely stripped of his memories like Al was.
Though his circumstances are different.
He also seems to be going down a similar path to Al, staying in a place where homeless people are. And protecting them.
Wonder Girl is still in play, and has gained a couple new enemies.
I was almost wishing that she and Spawn would meet again, but I guess you're saving that for another chapter.
Would be interesting to see her and Spawn team-up, inadvertently, against another monster or super villain.
And I'll bet she wishes the Greek Gods weren't so cryptic about her future.
It's like a personal enjoyment for them.
I also wonder, since Shinji told the homeless people his name, will someone mention this to Wonder Girl if she should ever arrive at the abandoned city?
Might make her wonder.

And Toji having been spared the pain of being an Eva pilot, thanks to Shinji.
Good.
I do wonder, though, will Kensuke be chosen instead? He might get killed and such.
And then there is this M.O.M. who seems to be talking to Shinji. And the other voices.
Makes you wonder if Spawn really is crazy, or did he just get that way because of the voices and delusions that were intended to make him that way.
Still, good job on this. Look forward to more.
6/18 c6 268Traitor of All Traitors
Introduce the 13th Angel in another form.

No possession by Unit-04, but have someone other than Asuka pilot it. Maybe someone she has a rivalry with.
3/8 c1 12evolution-500
Interesting start.
11/26/2019 c5 5Blitzstrahl
Have Asuka pilot 03 for the activation test.

Bardiel does its thing, the dummy plug ran 01 still tears 03s arse out through its throat. But have Asuka take Tojis injuries from the anime, and rebuild. Looses a eye, arm, and leg. She becomes a female Cyborg based character. Redeeming herself as she adapts shell realize what her ego and vanity cost.
9/17/2019 c4 Christian Alvarez1
I am loving the story and it's quite interesting and bones for Shinji x Rei keep up the good work my friend
1/28/2019 c1 erenyeager1954
More pls mon ami its really good
10/31/2018 c4 229gunman
Okay, first of all, I wouldn't have guested to use the 'Two-Face robbing the Nygmatech show' scene from Batman Forever.
Nice job, though.
Secondly, you're trying to hook up Shinji and Rei, yet there is a tentative tension between both the characters and their alter egos, and like in most shows you have them missing several subtle clues. Which is understandable, given their ages and experiences.
Thirdly, having everyone at that charity party despise Gendo (and by extension Fuyutuski) for what happened to Shinji was very appropriate. And then having Shinji arrive to bust the bad guys, like Spawn did in the movie, was awesome, though he seemed to be staying to the shadows and being invisible, which I think was a good move.
And I can't even begin to wonder just what Gendo would or could use Spawn for. I can imagine, but it doesn't seem likely.
I do keep wondering when other Spawn villains (Clown/Violator, Angela, Overt-kill) are gonna show up, and in what form they will take. I keep wondering if Jade the assassin or Lily the vampire (from the HBO series) will make an appearance.
Anyway, this is good, keep up the good work. I am looking forward to something like a team of superheroes working to defend the city and maybe the world, with Shinji and Rei being the first of the heroes.
12/22/2017 c3 3Kobayashi Riku
This is indeed interesting, while I am vaguely familiar with the lore of Spawn, and more so with the lore of Wonder Woman, these stories and their plots are always a welcome diversion from the typical grim outlook of most Evangelion Fiction. Added Bonus for being a SxR. lookikg forward to more.
11/15/2017 c3 James Birdsong
Good two chapters
11/1/2017 c3 229gunman
Very nice.
Not too dark and not too violent in their first meeting, but they don't like or trust each other just yet.
Even if Shinji is attracted to Rei now.
And yes, he can't go back without having a ton of questions asked, and what is he gonna do about the suit and his new power?
And the scene with the cops was from the Spawn animated series. Nice touch.
Look forward to more of this. Especially Shinji being influenced by Al Simmons battle skills.
Wonder who else from Spawn will show up?
11/1/2017 c3 268Traitor of All Traitors
Nearly the day after Halloween. Nice work.
1/15/2017 c2 17duskrider
Interesting.
1/11/2017 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter
1/10/2017 c1 TheINFERNO95
Out of all the characters in Eva you could have use for this fic you pick shinji?
19 Page 1 2 Next »