for Guardians of a Galaxy Far Far Away

12/6/2019 c11 Guest
Hey, i just finished reading the series so far. I gotta say, I never knew this mashup was going to be this interesting; especially with Rocket and Groot teaming up with Chewbacca (Chewie)and C3PO. You’re a talented writer and I can’t wait to read more of your chapters.

Side note: I ran into this while researching wardrobe ideas for my trip to Star Wars Land and although I found a mashup idea of a Kessel Crew and Rocket Raccoon mashup, I found an awesome story to connect with! ;P
9/29/2018 c11 Mr.E
Please man update.
9/5/2018 c11 Mr.E
Please update this story.
7/23/2018 c1 Mr.E
And also what will the star wars cast think of Peter's music.
7/23/2018 c1 Mr.E
Please update this story. Does luke tell Peter about the whole Darth Vader was his father thing? Will the star wars galaxy be affected by thanos snap?
7/21/2018 c1 Mr.E
Please update your story. Maybe have rocket talk about his past to the group of wokkies he is with, or have Han and Peter talk about each other's past (since the the solo movie is here), and maybe the star wars cast could help out with ego in vol 2 and the guardians of the galaxy could help in the force awakens and the last Jedi.
7/7/2018 c1 Mr.E
Please update this story and maybe include Sabine, heria,chopper,zeb,agent calis, rex and asoka. Have them talk about the search for Ezra and the events leading up to it.
6/19/2018 c11 Mr.E
Please update this story. So do the gotg join the republic. Does the Republic meet the Nova core. Will you involve star wars characters in vol.2. Will Han solo and Peter quill become friends because of their similar beginnings.
6/18/2018 c11 GXY-2013
Keep up.
5/12/2018 c11 batmanvspredator
This is awesome. Please continue this story
5/10/2018 c8 2Benji the Monocat
It was in the film.. gosh dang it
4/3/2018 c11 Guest
OMG PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS PLEEEEAAAAASE
11/24/2017 c11 dragonlots
Please tell me you're going to finish this story. I'd like to see how it turns out.
11/24/2017 c6 dragonlots
Love the humor. Another suggestion - watch how many times was or were are used. It makes the story passive when you want it to be active. I do the same thing so I notice it. Best suggestion, replace them with active verbs.
11/24/2017 c5 dragonlots
You have a gift for humor. I appreciate reading a story that can make me laugh.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »