for Bound to You

2/20/2017 c2 G Lit
Fhiandbfcjskandjjdbccbsksndjbfksnxhchfksmdmfbf I don't even know what this shit means and I'm in love with it what the heck I cannot this plays on all the shit I like in a fanfic ughhhhhhhhh I cannot believe you
2/4/2017 c2 catherinecadwell
I really loved this and I would love to see more of this connection and Matt's love for pain. This was great, your Matt/Will fics are fantastic! I really hope you continue this.
12/4/2016 c2 6wondertown9
Whoho! What a pair of magnificent chapters for a story! So, direct sequel to the previous one, pretty good.

The first chapter was nightmarish, I must say. It's pretty scary to see that Nerissa is still capable of that even imprisoned, and what she did to poor Matt... Christ.

As for the second chapter, the only word I have for it is... kinky. It's really nice to see Will and Matt so protective of each other, and their first time was awesome, but Matt really is into all that 'pain is my thing' and Will seems incredibly posessive. These aspects of their relationship made it more mature and realistic, and I love it.

I don't know if you are going to continue this story-line with these stories, but it has been awesome until now.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service