for The Raid

6/23/2019 c1 2Cassyfanfic
You wrote a great episode! Could have been on the show, easily!
2/18/2019 c1 supernatangel671
Hey neighbor, I'm trying to catch up my reading. I loved this! I've always enjoyed your SPN fics and I enjoyed your new Macgyver fic and saw this. Was a great read.
4/2/2018 c1 6Perfection Inc
This was amazing! It was perfectly written, plays out practically like an episode. Your plot pacing was perfect and the history parts peppered in amongst the character driven parts was fantastic. You write the characters very well too! Love love loved it!
3/20/2018 c1 9floopdeedoopdee
Great story!
8/26/2017 c1 Marlab
OMG, officially my fave Timeless fic! You write them perfectly and then the whump! Perfection! I feel like I just watched an episode, but better
5/24/2017 c1 Katiejhawk
Loved this. Thanks for taking me back to Lawrence and for using such a defining moment in the town's history in which to set your story.
3/9/2017 c1 Sanderspleen
I'm finally caught up to the current episode for the season and there was SO MUCH that made me love this show even more! I found myself finally sitting down to read your Timeless stories. Well, this one so far. And I'm never left disappointed.

So many feels in this!
Warm and fuzzy feels with the way Rufus and Lucy would not let Wyatt stay behind because he's family, and HE would never leave them behind.
Worried and fearful feels for Wyatt's scrumptious body, broken and hurt (just criminal - but it's what makes me love to read - it's a mental condition).
Suspicious, yet hopeful feels with Flynn being the one patching up our blue eyed hero.
Overjoyed and thankful feels for Flynn truly HELPING!

Favorites:
The fact that you used real history in Lawrence for this story.
Having Frank and Jesse James as their captors.
Flynn being the one to patch up Wyatt - with no real strings attached. I was already liking Flynn, but this was a superb way to mess with our heads. That scale keeps tipping him further towards being the good guy.
Rufus - "not cool, man. That's a total Lando move"
Lucy - "I climb into that damn metal eyeball every time because of you and Wyatt"
Rufus - "We're a team Wyatt. That's as good as family. And you don't break up family."

And now I'm anxious to read your other Timeless story!
2/26/2017 c1 silleoneff
Again a very nice piece of writing. Enjoyed it but it was very hard on the characters. These guys all need intense medical training! Thanks for sharing your talent.
2/23/2017 c1 3Aleiksa
loved it!historically accurate? so cool!
2/22/2017 c1 11Greened Ink
nice!
1/14/2017 c1 pandora jazz
I really enjoyed reading your story.
You always do a wonderful job of describing the scenes and characters. One can visualize the story while reading it.
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
Sorry for the late review.
Take care
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
Nice! Great read. I'm tracking your stories down. I love Winchesters as well.
1/4/2017 c1 Undertheoaktrees
Really enjoyed your story. Great to see some quality fiction emerging for Timeless! Thank you
12/29/2016 c1 179AZGirl
For some reason, I thought one of the guys in the story was going to be a Winchester. - lol! Thanks for sharing this story with us!
12/25/2016 c1 84LamiaJade
Thanks for getting me hooked on this show with this fanfic! So nice to have something new to read from you! And awesome work as always. Wish we could see some more hurt!Wyatt in the show! Keep up the good work and I hope to read something Timeless related of you soon! :)
Hugs and Love,