for Lost

4/20 c1 reisova
Very cute story
11/1/2020 c1 6andhereweare
Ah, yes, the Kenny and Dolly Christmas Album.

My mom loves it. I don't. She would play it to spite me.

I endeavor to persevere, with "I'll Be Home With Bells On" going through my noggin at the moment just at the thought of it.

Just a review to say how much I love this story.
6/9/2020 c1 Clare
A fab Christmas fanfic! Love everything about it :)
11/11/2019 c1 crispapplestrudels
so cute! loved it :)
6/5/2018 c1 2soundofsonder
Cute cute cute.
12/21/2017 c1 9Mrs. Florish
This is very sweet.
3/1/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
That was the sweetest gift Maria could give Georg. Lovely story :)
12/25/2016 c1 33augiesannie
Stop apologizing for gooey, cheesy deliciousness! I'm from Detroit, for heaven's sake, and I can't get enough of your writing! Loved the way she knocked Georg for a loop from the first. Bite frost: totally adorbs! I can't decide what I liked more about the gloves: that Maria lusted after them or that they came wrapped in brown paper and string. And of course, the sweet reveal at the end was perfect. Thank you for an amazing story!
12/13/2016 c1 Tecobbker
Oh that was grade a adorable x
12/9/2016 c1 Running girl
Corny? No. Fantastic? Yes. Give me some Dolly and Kenny any day if they're the kind of thing that inspires you to write so brilliantly. Thank you for continually lighting up this fandom with awesomeness.
12/5/2016 c1 Jammie13
AWWWW! It was precious!
12/5/2016 c1 8IDontKnowYourSignal
Oh, I'm so glad you unleashed your inner Dolly! I loved how you captured Georg's instant attraction to Maria - how she had him instantly rattled! And then the shock of finding her in his ballroom...brilliant! As always, you set the standard for playful banter between the Captain and Maria.
Even before I finished your intro, long after the note at the end of your story, I couldn't stop smiling - totally immersed in some weird TSOM / "Islands in the Stream" parallel universe where schmaltzes like me could quite happily dream and skip the rest of the day away!
Thank you for giving us all a shot of early Christmas cheer! Totally love your work.
12/4/2016 c1 Maria
I love it! You seriously just made my day!
12/4/2016 c1 34lemacd
you had me at the slamming ballroom doors. this was an adorable meet-cute, such a sweet way to skip all the cranky captain/insufferably happy governess stuff and just have them making babies.

classic you with the sinking the yacht in the bathtub (paging doctor double entendre) and saucy sr. berthe as a match of wits with max. or maxy. omg.

well done. love it. merry christmas!
12/4/2016 c1 28Lauryn Vi
I'm smiling all over again! There is just something so sweet and compelling and Christmassy about this. LOVE the whole shop-front window imagery, and love the gift giving theme woven into the story. I'm totally ready for the holidays!

Adored that little bit about 'bite frost' taking off her fingers. And the whole sailboat for your bathtub bit? I LOL'ed. And the ending! *melt* Happy holidays to you too!
28 Page 1 2 Next »