for BloodDevil

11/27/2020 c9 20TheRagFromTheCrag
Only Azazel would end up having his office collapse onto him, only him
11/27/2020 c8 TheRagFromTheCrag
personally I want Ravel, Irina, and Koneko in bed with Akai!
11/26/2020 c5 TheRagFromTheCrag
I think the reason it's so popular is because despite how different Bloodborne and DxD are, they at the end of the day have the ability to meld perfectly
11/26/2020 c21 TheRagFromTheCrag
Sweet Hunter we need a blessing, may we receive a chapter oh divine one
9/4/2020 c1 guest
first of all that I give this story over 6/10 because the mc is not piloted to the actual character in the blood borne and second of all is tad shit stupid on how the heck those the angels,devils and fallen ones awed by the mc's power I mean seriously you should actually remastered it im a lovecraftian half fan from bloodborne do you know that cosmic entities from space can be dangerously deadly and horrific killers of the realm itself I dont see the character dude you put too much effort on this story I dont see why and also the mc's character suppose to be silent,serious and tad most emotionless SIMILAR to the bloodborne but what I see is NOTHING comparable to the game but please keep this in mindni dunno why do you create such story without any understanding the lore of two franchise I like the dark souls x dxd but this is at most dissatisfied and disappointed so remastered it abit and please UNDERSTAND the lore okay.
9/2/2020 c7 guest
Let me just score the story of this crossover, first of all it is slightly horrible due the fact the story is not highly maintained from the lore in bloodborne, the MC's emotions is not similar to the dark alluring lore of the game and also you actually just write the reactions of dxd characters on the MC and his fighting style is abit dandy dude lore wise hunters are deadly and expert death dealers i dont see his character, and one thing the moon presence is one of the most powerful entity in bloodborne whom based on the lovecraftian fiction stories of the lore about cosmic horrors of the fiction and you just make it "hey lets make it abit awed by dxd characters" the moon presence is supposed to be feared and horrified by it ughhh ill say i rank this story 5/10 sorry dude im a reader and my half like on lovecraft stories and bloodborne mark you this score so please remake it.
7/24/2020 c6 Rairi Valelira
Lol. Hunter battle at random
7/24/2020 c4 Rairi Valelira
Koneko. Rook.
Hulk. Smash.
7/24/2020 c2 Rairi Valelira
Make it a crossover its a crossover?
7/24/2020 c1 Rairi Valelira
... I dont understand these references
10/4/2019 c6 FriggleBerry
To be honest I figured he’d be a ton stronger than he is with the whole god thing, but maybe just not showing it off but with dxd OP is the way to go so I hope he gets a shitload stronger faster
9/27/2019 c2 Guest
O
8/11/2019 c9 1Malgrath
the fuck happened to our Dearest Doll, we had like one interaction with and now poof she's gone.
7/1/2019 c10 Axccel
You had Akai claim to have rebelled against and killed God. This is wrong and nonsense. He killed gods (or what could be called such). He did NOT kill God.
7/1/2019 c9 Axccel
Geez, stop having him faint! Every time he does something he faints! Every time he wins he faints! WHY!? He has no reason to faint!
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »