for Highschool DxD: Lighter than Light and Darker than Darkness

6/28/2018 c2 Guest
s/11525487/1/Issei-Hyoudou-the-Neko-Dragon
6/12/2018 c2 3percy zoe and artemis fan
It's alright the chapter is good and what is Hajime love interest again Akeno Sterefall Leviathan Momo Reya Xeulan Karlemine and also I was thinking about Le Fay Pendragon from Valu's squad and maybe put Gabriel that agel for Issei or Hajime which ever one.

But yeah great chapter can't wait for the next one.
12/25/2016 c1 Pancake Fury
Dude you never cease to amaze me I can tell this story will be awesome
12/16/2016 c1 Guest
~.~
12/4/2016 c1 ferodile
I am just curious but is hajime issei or will hajime be isseis big brother
12/4/2016 c1 1tyson113
great chapter i'm looking forward to the next 1
12/4/2016 c1 26Aerex
I'll be honest here, Friend:
As a PROLOGUE, it was rather boring - bland (Even the Kokabiel part), perhaps. And no, I don't mean the writing (I'm always too lazy to look for mistakes, unless asked to) was bad. There was no TRUE foreshadowing, ya' know? No hints, no real insight of what could lay in the future. Perhaps, you utilized the fact that us, readers, don't exactly know what an "Executor" is and/or who was controlling the MC, but that was really it.
THAT and I feel like this OC of your will just be another OP person to, well, "join" Issei, whatever that means you, I guess. Plus with the whole concept of "rivalry" (two powerful beings sure hints something like that at least) to explain balance (or something along those lines) is kinda boring *shrugs* It could be just me, if anything.

Issei is a Fallen Angel? Or?

I dunno - something or some things were just missing, not sure what exactly - THAT, and I'm awfully bored (i'm blunt when so), so excuse me, while I go find something to do, cuz updating my stories is second on my list when I'm bored, haha~

Meh, continue, cuz you seem like you want to :)

Aesix - A critic (I've probably done the same things as you) cuz "why not" :)
"Have a nice day, Person!"
12/4/2016 c1 3percy zoe and artemis fan
Great Chapter it's very interesting and can't wait for the next chapter.