for The Very Odd Courtship of Molly Hooper

10/29/2017 c3 deemura
long way, long way sherlock.. ah I see, I've read this twice now..
9/13/2017 c3 3MrsPandaBrowncoat
Ha, love it. My only writing related comment would be "Boo boos" doesn't seem to fit with the style of writing of this piece. And I'm not a fan, but that is my only constructive comment. The rest i really liked.
5/19/2017 c3 deemura
one more point that you've pointed it out. I think when it comes to her job, she takes it seriously, lab and morgue are her teritories, people blatanly summed up her personality like an eager puppy, but Sherlock seemed to respect her professional inputs, and that didn't come from being a doormat. thank you, and I can't wait for your next update.
5/19/2017 c1 deemura
and I appreciate you didn't make her like some sort of female fatale, I think when you grow more mature, we more appreciate about different kind of strength and pull aside childish fantasy about powerful woman, just because someone is soft-spoken , doesn't mean she's weak, I think that's how Sherlock more appreciates toward Molly.
5/19/2017 c1 deemura
yesssss to this. Molly was never timid, or meek, or boring, she told us herself on her blog, Sherlock made her feel like a mouse, but that's not how she interact with other people, she's a pathologist for God's sake, it was required to be good at cmmunifating, because when you messed up, or stammered, it would ruin the result she'd like to achieve. and I personally think she never stammer, or stutter since season 1 episode 3, silly yes, stutter? nei.
1/2/2017 c3 2Phantom's Angel 1987
Wonderful! I love that you give her depth and character!
1/2/2017 c3 Guest
So good! Something I really appreciate is how it's not rushed and you manage to keep the characters teue to who they are.
12/11/2016 c2 AnaBrest15
Me encanto! Continua escribiendo :)
12/11/2016 c2 amherendeen
I love how you're developing this.
12/11/2016 c2 10katybaggins
I'm enjoying this very much! Thank you for writing.
12/11/2016 c2 Guest
I actually love this so much, please continue! :)
12/11/2016 c2 1SammyKatz
Sherlock struggling with drugs. Molly is stronger than anyone knows, even her. Looking forward to more. In a way I hope you tell who is narrating, on the other hand, I want to speculate.
12/11/2016 c2 meigh
Hi there! You get me puzzled with the narrator, because it's like it's a 3rd person that is actually there looking what's happening and, at the same time, it knows the inner thoughts and feelings of Sherlock and Molly. So, I'm gonna do my bet and say that it's Santa, for seasonal reasons.
Very intriguing story and love your Molly.
12/11/2016 c2 Guest
Odd courtship, indeed. After not thinking about her for months, when he is cognizant enough to finally contact someone for help, she comes to mind...
12/8/2016 c1 28ijnfleetadmiral
Good start to the story! I never have liked Donovan...shame Moriarty didn't go after her.
23 Page 1 2 Next »