FanFiction.Net
for Telling Him

1/10/2012 c6 TooAwesome4Words
Amandus- to be loved.

From that, comes Aman. Possible name for Harry.

Though I do like Septimus. Did you know Dumbledore's name comes from the latin word meaning 'bumblebee'?
4/23/2008 c6 Crazy-Physco
Xavier Lives (* Cookies & Smiles*) Great chapter. keep up the great work.
3/30/2008 c6 AmandaBurke76
harry new name Zachary sage and sirius stay alive.
3/30/2008 c5 AmandaBurke76
great story to your poll harry new name Zachary and for sirius stay alive.
11/16/2007 c6 6DemonicDragoness
Your story is great! I vote for Xavier, though Septimus would be good too.
7/28/2007 c6 Kyndyll
I rather like Septimus Severus Snape- it has a nice ring to it. And Sirius should definitely stay alive. This is rather well written-It does get hard to come up with original ideas after a while. It's much appriciated.
2/9/2007 c6 1Graekyeth
I'll give my vote for the name change to Xavier and for Sirius to have him die soon...somewhere near the middle of the story. Your story has gone well so far and I know its been a long while but, I do hope that you will be able to update soon, the story is stuck on 'interestingly intriguing.' I'd like to know what that letter said that fell behind Harry's desk and also, what kind of relationship the Marauders, Snape and Lily had. I've never before read a story that has Narcissa in the position that you've placed her, well done with that, though sad for those that might've hoped this would be some sort of slash story. :D Insigna hasn't had a very big part yet, but I hope you include her more, plus I like her name. Anyway, I hope you can continue the story sometime soon.
7/27/2006 c6 4eurogirl14
good story, but when you change from one place to another, like going from harrys houses to the malfoys, or from snape to harry, etc., could you put some kind of indicator, like a line or stars or something across the page? it would help. also, i think harry's new name should be either Alexander, Nicholas, Aiden, and sirius should live, everyone wants to kill him.
4/21/2006 c6 10imsocrazy
good good. now for my votes. i vote that harry has the name sage although i don't think sean has been used before. 2. sirius must live if you even think of killing him i'll make you very unhappy with the reviews i post. otherwise i like your story. well done
1/23/2006 c6 destiny
hey nice! i vote sage and sirius should live. its just so much more amusing that way. luv ya hope to c the rest soon

destiny
2/17/2005 c6 Desert-Lifeblood
YAY! I like your story! Please write more!

I like Sage as 'Harry's' name, and SIRIUS LIVES! MWHAHAHAHAHA!
12/25/2004 c1 74Iniysa
PLEASE UPDATE!

Lauren
8/27/2004 c6 diamond004
this is good, please update soon.

i vote for-

Sage and

Sirius lives

~diamond004
7/9/2004 c6 Account abandoned. abandoned
I Love it! Why don't you update? Please update soon...because i really want to know what happens! Please! 22 reviews...and mine makes 23 so please update!
3/21/2004 c6 ObsidianRaven
Good story, I hope you update soon!
I personally would vote for Xavier for a name.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »