for Saying More Than Words

8/9/2017 c3 111Dragon Elexus
aaaahhhh the family fluff it kills
2/4/2017 c4 Guest
Awwwwwwwww! Peri is such a dork and Lapis already knows she flusters easily and took advantage of that knowledge and this was sooooo cute and they know eachother from Instagram and got to meet in person and-

(Amazing by the way, loved this, and I know these are one-shots but I'd live to see you continue? I just want to see Peri being flustered more haha.)
1/11/2017 c1 1jacksonopowerful
Cool story
12/12/2016 c2 bandurm
Amazeballs! You see, as this as my OTP, I can only hope for more. Especially if it's rather well written. Hope you'll find more fitting prompts for any of your ships.
12/9/2016 c2 1Little Snuggle
Okay, hold up, please tell me the title "Saying More Than Words" is a reference to the song Words by Feint. If it's not, that makes me little sad cause the first chapter was about Peridot's weird music, but that's okay. I don't usually real Pearlidot, but when I do it never fails to be indescribably cute. I can absolutely see Peridot clinging to Pearl all throughout the trip to Empire City like a child so she doesn't get lost, fall over, or some other excuse.

Also, Pearlidot fireworks? Yes please! I can imagine it's New Years or something and Amethyst rigs the fireworks display with customer made ones so instead of having a grand finale it lets off three last fireworks, one in the shape of Peri's face, the other in the shape of Pearl's, then a heart to top it all off. Maybe throw in a kissing emoji firework for good measure. Maybe Amethyst will make some fusion jokes to really set the mood, ya'know, make Pearl and Peridot really uncomfortable and stuff. Lapis would probably join in on the teasing too, and Steven would "awww" at the rigged fireworks. Garnet would just know, far before the day even started, and she'd be fully supportive, or indifferent.
12/7/2016 c1 Guest
Gotta admit I'm intrigued by this ship, you don't see it nearly enough. Based on what I've seen in the show these two would be all sparks be they of fury or inspiration. I'd love to see you keep going with this even if you only keep it as one shots. Don't get me wrong I'm Lapidot trash and love your other story but I gotta see more Pearlidot fireworks.