for Reading the Story: Princess of Knights

1/26/2017 c1 Stratos263
Interesting start
1/26/2017 c3 god of all
12/9/2016 c2 7Paxloria
Just reading this much shouldn't be enough to make a person's throat dry, especially if they keep pausing to sip juice or water.
12/9/2016 c1 Paxloria
Not sure what your trying to do here, but my critique is that it would be good to fix the mistakes & re-write sentences (both yours and the ones copied from the other story) before reposting this again. Also, in your'own parts, there are places that don't make any sense as written. You should think anout maybe re-wording, adding, expanding, and/or altering those parts so that they make sense.
Don't be afraid to use comma's in your sentences. There are places where they would deffinately help.

When I try to fix my own writting, I read it out loud to myself to hear if it reads right or catch errors my eyes missed. This method might help you.
12/9/2016 c2 piddle
good chapter though I thought that they would be shocked about caliburn as mirlin made it it is also mistaken as Excalibur in some myths
12/9/2016 c2 god of all